Conquerors of the Paellos Sector: IC [Players Only]

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

No combat has taken place.

Hyperpings at U, X2, M, K1, I2, E, and D3.

Turn 4 is now live, and orders will be due in 48 hours.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

@Matt3412 Merry Crew - thanks for honouring our provisional agreement. Our analysts surmise it is your forces that went to K1?

We will not initiate combat with your forces while you respect our territory.

The calm before the storm...

31 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

The calm before the storm...

Is this a threat? We hope not.

We look forwards to peaceful interactions with your peoples.

12 hours ago, LTD said:

@Matt3412 Merry Crew - thanks for honouring our provisional agreement. Our analysts surmise it is your forces that went to K1?

We will not initiate combat with your forces while you respect our territory.

HK-47: "I am a law-abiding droid. Yes, indeed, law-abiding, that's me."

T3-M4: "Dee... deet?"

HK-47: "Statement: Oh, do shut up, you beeping little trash compactor!"

21 hours ago, LTD said:

Is this a threat? We hope not.

We look forwards to peaceful interactions with your peoples.

It wasn't meant to be a threat, only that we expect somebody will break the peace eventually. But we don't plan to be the peace-breakers.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

No combat has taken place.

Hyperpings at C1, J, L1, R, I3, F1 and F2.

Turn 5 is now live; orders are due in 48 hours.

Mission 1 has been completed.

Mission 2: Perfectly Legal

Blockade for 3 consecutive turns a world owned by another player.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

@Matt3412 - would you be interested in blockading one of our planets for three turns while we blockade L2 for three turns? If you are just planning on building GF on L2, this would not be particularly inconvenient.

If you were interested, you could blockade L1 for three turns without greatly upsetting my plans.

"Suggestion: Perhaps we could dismember the organic? It would make it easier for transport to the surface."

- HK 47

"Mockery: 'Am I all right?' Oh, yes, master, why, I am fine. Statement: I mean, I have only just been re-activated, only to find out there are sub-standard duplicates of me running all over the galaxy, corroding my good name."

- HK-47

37 minutes ago, LTD said:

@Matt3412 - would you be interested in blockading one of our planets for three turns while we blockade L2 for three turns? If you are just planning on building GF on L2, this would not be particularly inconvenient.

"Correction: No[.]"

- HK-47

Merry Crew - Proprietary Limited would not object to your forces blockading L1 for three turns to gain the proffered reward.

"As a meatbag would say: 'I have a bad feeling about this.'"
―HK-47

Maybe he'd be more willing if he could have one of his other planets back? Just a thought.

Proprietary Limited thanks you for your invaluable opinion. At this time we are not taking unsolicited suggestions. We wish you well in your future endeavours.

Proprietary Limited is, however, interested to know which faction has sent forces to the "J" system.

Would you care to announce yourselves and your intentions?

16 hours ago, LTD said:

Merry Crew - Proprietary Limited would not object to your forces blockading L1 for three turns to gain the proffered reward.

"As a meatbag would say: 'I have a bad feeling about this.'"
―HK-47

"Conclusion: I'm going to pull your head off, because I don't like your head."
―HK-47

@idjmv still interested in peace? Our "let's not kill each other" agreement will expire this turn (5). I see no reason for our people to be enemies.

Requesting orders from @Drasnighta and @BiggsIRL .

27 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

@idjmv still interested in peace? Our "let's not kill each other" agreement will expire this turn (5). I see no reason for our people to be enemies.

We do not see any reason either. At this point we are willing to form an alliance, if you so wish.

9 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Requesting orders from @Drasnighta and @BiggsIRL .

Stand by...

Turn 5 hyperpings: T1, O, K2, C1, E, G1, G2.

A Wookiee fleet engages a Gnippian GR75 Combat Refit over G1. 78 points vs 24 equals a 50% advantage for the attacker (Wookiees,) or -5.

An 8 is rolled and turned into a 3. The GNIPian transport is destroyed. No Wookiee casualties.

No other combat has taken place this turn.

Turn 6 is now live. Orders will be due in 48 hours.

@BiggsIRL - would you mind leaving the G system? I have laid claim to it. Otherwise, this could get very bloody.

8 hours ago, idjmv said:

We do not see any reason either. At this point we are willing to form an alliance, if you so wish.

That is agreeable. So in addition to the "Evil Empires do not shoot each other" agreement, we shall add an "and if you dare attack an Evil Empire, you will be attacked in turn, by all Evil Empires" clause?

And let's say that this treaty must be renewed on/before turn 8 at which point it will expire?

Bad Horse, Bad Horse, Bad Horse, Bad Horse!

He rides across the system, the Thoroughbred of Sin,

He got the hyper broadcast that you just sent in.

He's gone and conquered Clydesdale, and next is Vaulting

There will be blood, it might be yours, we're not above threatening!

<signed>

Bad Horse

The beings of Clydesdale have recognized the authority and inherent superiority of Equine leadership. There were some unfortunate cases of Equines not being given their rightful due in their society, which has been...corrected. The Evil League of Evil now sets its eyes on additional prizes, and seeks recruits on Vaulting . Transgress at your peril.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

CP9-J: We send our deepest apologies. I have found an older broadcast in our archives where you do lay claim to the G system, however we were not aware of anyone exploring in that direction. [Wookies growling in background] Yes, yes I know. [Wookies still growling in background].

Are those your forces already on the ground in G1? We would very much hate for something to happen to them by mistake, and as my associates tell me, running scans from space on the topography is Perfectly Legal

3 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

That is agreeable. So in addition to the "Evil Empires do not shoot each other" agreement, we shall add an "and if you dare attack an Evil Empire, you will be attacked in turn, by all Evil Empires" clause?

And let's say that this treaty must be renewed on/before turn 8 at which point it will expire?

This works for us.

Has the X-system had any claims made?