Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

On 10/22/2019 at 4:46 PM, Captain Lackwit said:

HUUUUUUUGE POSSIBLE SPOILERS, LADS!

IT'S OBI-WAN'S LIGHTSABER.

IT HAS TO BE. WHO ELSE'S COULD IT BE!?

Anakin and Obi-Wan's lightsaber, reunited after all this time to defeat Sidious once and for all. Ben holds his namesake's lightsaber, becoming a visage of his namesake's student. Once again, these two lightsabers join forces to fight evil. When last they were together, they clashed against one another. Now, together again, they are held by their proper heirs for one last battle. You want me to prove it's Obi-Wan's..?

Where did it go after Obi-Wan died? Guarantee you, Vader kept it close. We do NOT know what happened to it.

But we do know that in this picture, Ben and Rey are holding blue lightsabers. It would be wonderfully, perfectly thematic and sensible for this final battle to have these tools of good fight alongside each other against the greatest evil...

One last time.

I wish, but according to spoilers it's actually

Leia's

Edited by markcsoul

The Star Wars Show may have just indirectly confirmed the presence of the Colossus in the shot of the massive Resistance fleet. 😲

4 hours ago, markcsoul said:

I wish, but according to spoilers it's actually

Leia's

oho that'd be very cool if true

Yeah I posted that but did not want to be a wet rag and spoil it for everyone.

ketr17kyyeu31.png

One wet rag emo child per Empire I always say.

6 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

source.gif

@RuusMarev excellent.

You are hereby raised to and granted the august rank of Deputy Minister of Propaganda and Re Education (and Extra Plannar Exploitation) with all the privileges extraordinary and plenipotentiary of that station.

The Empire is Victorious on ALL Fronts!!

Disney: Tha SAGA will ends.

Also Disney: There is another ...

🤣

thanks to clark m

2 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

@RuusMarev excellent.

You are hereby raised to and granted the august rank of Deputy Minister of Propaganda and Re Education (and Extra Plannar Exploitation) with all the privileges extraordinary and plenipotentiary of that station.

The Empire is Victorious on ALL Fronts!!

200.gif

Maz Ka nata

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
3 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

He's looking a lot better than I thought he would! :D

tahdvyvvauu31.jpg

There is a better quality version of this clip but it’s on a site that’s all spoilers that even I skip so we get this.

The last panel of Star Wars: Allegiance #4.

6smy8xye2rv31.jpg

Also

SPOILERS for Star Wars Resistance Reborn which lead up to The Rise of Skywalker.

The marketing team behind Resistance Reborn call it essential reading. I would stop short of saying that but the novel is a love letter to the fans, which ties in a LOT of the non movie media from the video games to the comics and other novels.

Also u/Hufa123 thinks he spoted an Acclamator Class.

pdl6dtg2okv31.png

kbab7fy8v3w31.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&

19 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

kbab7fy8v3w31.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&

Wait, what?

3 minutes ago, Odanan said:

Wait, what?

What's there to be confused about? You've seen the trailers.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:52 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Also u/Hufa123 thinks he spoted an Acclamator Class.

pdl6dtg2okv31.png

Could be. The connector to the bridge seems off a little visually, but that might be from how far it is in the background of the image. There is a curve to the upper and lower center sections of the hull of what you have circled that look like the 3 Peltas (? at least I think that is what they are, say "wings" as the one behind the Falcon) on the far right.

2 hours ago, KCDodger said:

What's there to be confused about? You've seen the trailers.

I guessed the Dark Darth Rey was some sort of dark side of the force "cave vision" . Now I'm not so sure.

9 hours ago, Odanan said:

I guessed the Dark Darth Rey was some sort of dark side of the force "cave vision" . Now I'm not so sure.

I mean, there's quite a few red herring Funkos out there in the world, but generally speaking, it's a collector's item that shouldn't be taken too seriously.

I really don't see Rey turning dark. Her outfit is the spitting image of Ben's, and so is her lightsaber in terms of its beam. Were it a cleaner beam I'd be FAR, far, far more convinced. But since it's disrupted and two different beams/blades, that means there's two whole crystal assemblies. Where is she going to get a paired, equally unstable and broken Kyber Crystal?

Logically, nowhere, unless she breaks and bleeds it the same way Ben did, which I doubt entirely.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:13 PM, Odanan said:

I mean, there's a pop with Luke in the Vader costume as well. Granted, it's just his head in a pop that also has Luke standing over it. I'm not taking this to mean anything yet.

aewk0kfjprw31.png

11 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

aewk0kfjprw31.png

Ya, the center one has a different bridge (has a 3rd growth on the top) and hangar design (kite shaped instead of the rectangle). Why the heck are they calling them tractor beams????

On 11/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, Hiemfire said:

Ya, the center one has a different bridge (has a 3rd growth on the top) and hangar design (kite shaped instead of the rectangle). Why the heck are they calling them tractor beams????

Because whoever wrote that down had no idea what they were doing.