Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

1 minute ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

Can you vaguely discribe the nature of this spoiler?

I put it up. But it’s a spoiler, you have been warned sir.

2 minutes ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

How do I spoiler an image.

feyiw9klf4u31.jpg

The SAGA Complete

edo7npdvxzt31.jpg

On 10/19/2019 at 12:56 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Current runtime is 2 hr 35 min but that’s subject to change.

Confirmed The Rise of Skywalker Runtime is 155 min making it the longest of The SAGA films.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
1 hour ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

Looks like a mistype, this is the image I got when I removed the [/url] from the link.

21wa7alb05u31.png

BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS.

Testing.

Edited by Hiemfire
1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

How do I spoiler an image.

Remove spaces in the brackets: [ spoiler ] image url and whatever text you're posting [ / spoiler ]

HUUUUUUUGE POSSIBLE SPOILERS, LADS!

IT'S OBI-WAN'S LIGHTSABER.

IT HAS TO BE. WHO ELSE'S COULD IT BE!?

Anakin and Obi-Wan's lightsaber, reunited after all this time to defeat Sidious once and for all. Ben holds his namesake's lightsaber, becoming a visage of his namesake's student. Once again, these two lightsabers join forces to fight evil. When last they were together, they clashed against one another. Now, together again, they are held by their proper heirs for one last battle. You want me to prove it's Obi-Wan's..?

Where did it go after Obi-Wan died? Guarantee you, Vader kept it close. We do NOT know what happened to it.

But we do know that in this picture, Ben and Rey are holding blue lightsabers. It would be wonderfully, perfectly thematic and sensible for this final battle to have these tools of good fight alongside each other against the greatest evil...

One last time.

Edited by Captain Lackwit
16 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

HUUUUUUUGE POSSIBLE SPOILERS, LADS!

IT'S OBI-WAN'S LIGHTSABER.

IT HAS TO BE. WHO ELSE'S COULD IT BE!?

Anakin and Obi-Wan's lightsaber, reunited after all this time to defeat Sidious once and for all. Ben holds his namesake's lightsaber, becoming a visage of his namesake's student. Once again, these two lightsabers join forces to fight evil. When last they were together, they clashed against one another. Now, together again, they are held by their proper heirs for one last battle. You want me to prove it's Obi-Wan's..?

Where did it go after Obi-Wan died? Guarantee you, Vader kept it close. We do NOT know what happened to it.

But we do know that in this picture, Ben and Rey are holding blue lightsabers. It would be wonderfully, perfectly thematic and sensible for this final battle to have these tools of good fight alongside each other against the greatest evil...

One last time.

Quite possible. Might also be a fan edit. We'll see. :)

3 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Looks like a mistype, this is the image I got when I removed the [/url] from the link.

Lol I removed the images because it was too big a Spoiler. Lol

🤣

this is funny

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

j87ctrwke6u31.jpg

Rey’s staff, Chewbacca’s Bowcaster and bandolier.

19 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

j87ctrwke6u31.jpg

Rey’s staff, Chewbacca’s Bowcaster and bandolier.

Holy crap that's big.

fo5dpxjog6u31.jpg

3 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

The one they labled a LAAT/c isn't.

LAAT/c

latest?cb=20190116012930

We're just going to continue to have so many people mislabeling ships in speculation. Watch them all be made up new stuff that just resembles things we've seen before.

zar9b4e668u31.png

The Emperor Palpatine the Great, making contingecy plans with His Imperial Advisors, should a certain forseen bit of treachery unravel during The Battle of Endor.

’Always in motion, the Future is.’

Everything is proceeding as I have Foreseen.

😉

14 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

The "hammerhead " on the far left looks more like the ..Nikita? From Last Jedi.

The "modified hammerhead?" Is actually the same variant model as the one in Rouge One.

"Liberator" is a pelta.. there are two more on the far right.

13 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

The "hammerhead " on the far left looks more like the ..Nikita? From Last Jedi.

Ninka. A Free Virgilia class. This was my thought as well originally but I'm less confident in it than at first. The round stuff behind it makes it seem not quite right, unless it's been modified a good bit or those are from another ship, but they seem too close behind and aligned.

0v4wbzqstbu31.jpg

9nwtbw01idu31.jpg

6 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

source.gif