Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

1 hour ago, Captain Lackwit said:

So none of you are going to ask why Ben's custom TIE Whisper has two seats? Why The Supreme Leader needs that?

Nah?

Nobody?

Silencer gets destroyed at some point, maybe? He can't be without special wings so gets a custom job done up quick based on an SF.

50 minutes ago, infyrana said:

So that when she leaps over it in the earlier trailer spoiler, she can hop inside for a joy ride? I'm guessing the switched on lightsaber is for balance ;)

That would be insane!

(and not in a good way)

59 minutes ago, infyrana said:

So that when she leaps over it in the earlier trailer spoiler, she can hop inside for a joy ride? I'm guessing the switched on lightsaber is for balance ;)

8 minutes ago, Odanan said:

That would be insane!

(and not in a good way)

I'm pretty sure that's what's up. He's picking Rey up from Pasaana.

50 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Silencer gets destroyed at some point, maybe? He can't be without special wings so gets a custom job done up quick based on an SF.

That's not what I mean. I'm sure his VN was fine. Remember, it WAS a prototype/tech demonstrator, much like the TIE/x1 and TIE/v1. So it stands to reason it was the forerunner for Ben's modified TIE Whisper, the TIE Whisper itself, and the other new TIE Interceptor-like. The TIE/ba though that's just developed from older TIE models. Specifically from the TIE/v1 and TIE/IN. That's demonstrably true.

J J Abrams

Separately

Possible Teaser Saturday.

Trailer on Monday night

On 10/9/2019 at 5:53 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Final movie trailer drops 10/21.

Poetically on Carrie Fisher’s Birthday

I told you so

I love how news outlets are just reporting this today, when I saw Carries birthdate I called it. The Empire of the Mouse knows the true power of nostalgia.*

xjiyl3iiyht31.png

* Cause Nostalgia knows how to evoke heart strings

I’m not crying, your crying! ok we’re crying, hold me.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Current runtime is 2 hr 35 min but that’s subject to change.

11 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Current runtime is 2 hr 35 min but that’s subject to change.

I would be ok with a 9 hour runtime with intermissions.

x3n4q5dp8wt31.jpg

“A thousand generations live in you now.”

fan art by Roberto Venegas

The ghost is in that one shot of all the ships in that teaser!

Now that is a fleet.

f53s42gocxt31.jpg

Mark Hamill for the win

331vnbp9wxt31.png

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

f53s42gocxt31.jpg

Mark Hamill for the win

Hamill for the loss, I'm REALLY tired of his snarky a**. I'm not even joking.

I do not like Mark Hamill. I'm fine with jabbing at corporations, that's wholly, WHOLLY deserved, but jeeeeeeeeeees Hamill cannot keep his yap shut. It's extremely unprofessional.

I don't see Ford, Ridley, Driver, Boyega, anybody- acting the way he does. Not a single person.

5 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Hamill for the loss, I'm REALLY tired of his snarky a**. I'm not even joking.

I do not like Mark Hamill. I'm fine with jabbing at corporations, that's wholly, WHOLLY deserved, but jeeeeeeeeeees Hamill cannot keep his yap shut. It's extremely unprofessional.

I don't see Ford, Ridley, Driver, Boyega, anybody- acting the way he does. Not a single person.

I disagree personally, but I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by JJH_BATMAN
1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I may be wrong, but that kind of looks like a frozen over Cloud City!

2 minutes ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

I disagree personally, but I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Look, maybe if I grew up with Luke as my hero and projected all sorts of things onto Luke I'd see Mark Hamill as my Messiah more. But I didn't. I got Han Solo and an actor that didn't like the part.

Not saying this is you, I've just met many fans with that issue.

1 minute ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Look, maybe if I grew up with Luke as my hero and projected all sorts of things onto Luke I'd see Mark Hamill as my Messiah more. But I didn't. I got Han Solo and an actor that didn't like the part.

Not saying this is you, I've just met many fans with that issue.

I understand what you are saying, I guess what he said here was a bit unnecessary but I don't think overall he's a bad person. He has a right to an opinion as much as anyone else.

18 minutes ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

I understand what you are saying, I guess what he said here was a bit unnecessary but I don't think overall he's a bad person. He has a right to an opinion as much as anyone else.

He has a right to an opinion just the way anybody else does.

But just because he has a right, does not make it right to say, nor appropriate, nor professional. In any way shape or form.

Agree to disagree @Captain Lackwit ? I think we have both made good points, time to move on imo. I mean, a trailer for my favorite franchise is dropping tonight! Hype!

3 minutes ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

Agree to disagree @Captain Lackwit ? I think we have both made good points, time to move on imo. I mean, a trailer for my favorite franchise is dropping tonight! Hype!

Aye aye, cap'n.

Just got tickets!!! 🥂

7 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Just got tickets!!! 🥂

Grats, enjoy. :)

6 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Grats, enjoy. :)

Thanks @Hiemfire 🥂

Where will you be seeing the movie?