Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

omcejymohjs31.png

J J Abrams on writing The Rise Skywalker of post The Last Jedi .

So basically saying there wasn't a cohesive plan in place and he was left with a nearly impossible task of bridging the previous movies together is such a way that it will look like it was the plan all along...

Great job guys. Say what you will about ole George, at least he had a plan...

Edited by Jo Jo

ln0g4ig4wps31.png

On 10/12/2019 at 5:11 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Spoiler

In the musical arrangements for the movie, there is a motif called, “The Falcon’s Last Ride,” 😢 as well as the return of “Duel of the Fates.”

s7nhn23xxps31.gif

😱 😱

1 minute ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

s7nhn23xxps31.gif

😱 😱

Yeah, I saw the lego box art for the Falcon and there's a picture of an utterly annihilated Upsilon Shuttle. Not saying it happens...

But boy woudn't that be something, the Falcon gunning down Kylo Ren's shuttle..!

Just now, Captain Lackwit said:

But boy woudn't that be something, the Falcon gunning down Kylo Ren's shuttle..!

#PaybackIsABitchEmoBoy

66 Days till The Rise of Skywalker

tmh7lkvmgrs31.jpg

56 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

tmh7lkvmgrs31.jpg

Huh. Those are not Resurgents. **** near look like Imperial IIIs, if those existed, ever.

58 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I am not too sure...but on the right side do I see the long wings of a Tie Interceptor like ship flying alongside the Resistance ships, its right above the Falcon.

6 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Huh. Those are not Resurgents. **** near look like Imperial IIIs, if those existed, ever.

pg0CZ9g.jpg

Those are not Resurgents by a long-shot.

29 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

pg0CZ9g.jpg

Those are not Resurgents by a long-shot.

I'm annoyed. It's yet another pull-back-a-bit artistically, and that's really starting to grind on my gears.

Though let's be fair, that model there, isn't terribly accurate.

ros_84364364389049534332.jpg?w=768

3 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

ros_84364364389049534332.jpg?w=768

The Rocketeer is being rebooted!

y0h0uaj6tws31.jpg

4 hours ago, Jo Jo said:

The Rocketeer is being rebooted!

indeed it is.

17 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

It has a gunner!

It's indeed a TIE/sf with TIE Interceptor's wings. 3 attack front + Heavy Weapons Turret (2 attack front or back)

3 hours ago, Odanan said:

It has a gunner!

It's indeed a TIE/sf with TIE Interceptor's wings. 3 attack front + Heavy Weapons Turret (2 attack front or back)

I was at first hoping for something cheaper than the Silencer. But with a Gunner and probable back arc, that baby might be more.

19 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

YOU PROMISED ME FLESH!!!

On 10/16/2019 at 1:15 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

So none of you are going to ask why Ben's custom TIE Whisper has two seats? Why The Supreme Leader needs that?

Nah?

Nobody?

50 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

So none of you are going to ask why Ben's custom TIE Whisper has two seats? Why The Supreme Leader needs that?

Nah?

Nobody?

So that when she leaps over it in the earlier trailer spoiler, she can hop inside for a joy ride? I'm guessing the switched on lightsaber is for balance ;)