Politics can be Deadly (Mafia)

By clontroper5, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

2 hours ago, PodRacer said:

#BrushyisbetterthanQueen

**** why is this so catchy xD

As the time of the elections approach, you make your way to the Senate hall where the voting will take place. you Find your respective seats and wait for the commencement of the Days affairs, mostly bickering and senseless arguing about non essential issues, your favorite Hobby! after a few minuets the hall falls Silent as a platform Rises in the Center of the room with a small group of men on it. one of them opens his arms and begins to speak,

Photo

Welcome, to the 72nd Duo-decennial elections here on Mygeeto, as you know this year is Exceptionally important as the winning party will hvae the power to determine once and for all the legality of useing Green-milk instead of Blue-milk. we would like to acknowledge the presence of our Radical Rancor party members and we shall not forgot their worthy opposition, the Dastardly Dewbacks.

do not forget the rules of this body, namely: everyday one politician chosen by the entire legislative body will be "expelled" from the chamber until it is clear which Party has dominance over the floor, if you deem it necessary in order to extend the time of debate you may cast a "no-vote" in order to resume the conversation for another day. remember up until this point in time your party alignment has remained secret and should you choose to reveal your party you may face dreadful consequences or resounding Success.

the day will now begin, it will last 48 hours or until a majority vote has been reached

6 to lynch

No-vote: Ebon, L-5

@Matt3412

@Ginkapo

@Caldias

@Constantine Valdor

@The Jabbawookie

@EbonHawk

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@PodRacer

@Lord Preyer

@Madaghmire

@ovinomanc3r

Edited by clontroper5

a couple clarifications: there are two teams, the Rancors, and the Dewbacks. Each of you has been assigned to one of these teams. your goal is to get rid of everyone on the other team by exploiting your various abilities and lynching them all one by one. Be warned that both teams have safety nets in place to prevent a defeat via a mass claim so Claim at your own risk.

you may want to Decide to No-vote day one in order to allow some abilities to be used at night, or not, its up to you.

1 hour ago, EbonHawk said:

I'll charge RRP: 1 Doobie as payment for that info pod when I next see you

I don't think we are on Kashyyk anymore Toto

I feel like thenights in this game are gonna be crazy

2 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

you may want to Decide to No-vote day one in order to allow some abilities to be used at night, or not, its up to you.

I'm game for this tbf, considering we don't have scum per se but maybe just an SK or something I think letting both teams maybe get some night actions in could be good..

otherwise whichever team dies is unluckily disadvantaged in the game on numbers from the off

so ##unvote

##vote no vote

54 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

##vote no vote

I feel like the right honourable Gentleman leads us a merry dance

Just now, PodRacer said:

I feel like the right honourable Gentleman leads us a merry dance

if you explain where my thinking is wrong I'll listen otherwise it's just filler

Your outing the fact your preference is for night actions...

tell us why..

I agree with a no vote. I'd rather do that than potentially randomly lynching someone from my team who may also be an important role. I'd rather make someone waste a shot at killing someone, assuming that some of the killy roles that might be out there are limited in use.

##vote no vote

Normally I’d be against a no-vote on the grounds that I’d rather know who did what... But nobody necessarily has any idea regarding anybody else’s alignment. So I guess I’m open to it? The one problem is that it doesn’t necessarily give us anything publicly useful either, just unlucky dead people, and then we really know nothing about who did what.

I’m not even sure how to approach this on D1. Its not really the same as scum hunting, now is it?

The day ebon drops his vote on me in favour of bringing on night without conversation.....

Alarm bells anyone?

Why is this any different from normal? surely the winning team will be the one with majority players who don't drop the ball over the course of the game...

I see that Pod and I are surrounded by cowards. How can you guys doubt my ability to randomnly choose a lynch target from REDACTED party? Where is your faith in me. When have I ever let you down?

Furthermore, why do you think those blessed with killing powers will be any better marksman? Think please think.

As I intimated before, you are either with me or against me.

##vote Matt

The wall shall stand!

To put Ebons mind at rest. Me and Pod are all killer no filler*.

*that isnt a roleclaim.

12 hours ago, PodRacer said:

tell us why..

No I'm not, I'm outing my preference for the game not to snowball

Just wait Pod, read the game, you sure you know what game you in?

7 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

I’m not even sure how to approach this on D1. Its not really the same as scum hunting, now is it?

^^ it's not exactly like we're dealing with a normal scum team, I agree mad

so again pod, even the Mod said a no-vote could be good, but your little tiff about it makes me think you could be worth killing

6 hours ago, PodRacer said:

Why is this any different from normal? surely the winning team will be the one with majority players who don't drop the ball over the course of the game... 

Equal teams, if 1 team player dies it will snowball into the other teams victory rather quick just off equal numbers (which seems unfair to both teams to win/lose on luck, so letting night come lets Clons plan come alive)

12 hours ago, PodRacer said:

tell us why..

this is some expert reaching from Pod, maybe even the best reaching I've ever seen from you Pod

So you want a vote? Have my one back, either it's a no-vote like clon suggests or I'll take you at your suggestion we need a kill and kill you?

##unvote ##vote podracer

I have a feeling you won't be on my team, gnarly time for you

7 hours ago, Caldias said:

I agree with a no vote. I'd rather do that than potentially randomly lynching someone from my team who may also be an important role. I'd rather make someone waste a shot at killing someone, assuming that some of the killy roles that might be out there are limited in use.

Agree with it all Cal, especially about the roles which if I'm right will be to balance the equal teams, os worth seeing if they help

also @PodRacer read Cal, Jabba, and Mads points all about no votes then come push me again..

2 hours ago, Ginkapo said:

##vote Matt

The wall shall stand!

Prehistoric Screech

##VOTE GINKAPO

incoherent chanting

There are no cowards in my party either.

Problem: too many cowards to vote on

##vote Ebon

The worst coward is the one who point the way to cowardy to others. Coward enough to need support on its miserable life.

While I find Ebon's proposition interesting, I think it is worth taking a shot in the dark right now, as there is chance we can seriously harm the opposition.

That being said, I shall

##vote Matt

13 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

While I find Ebon's proposition interesting, I think it is worth taking a shot in the dark right now, as there is chance we can seriously harm the opposition.

That being said, I shall

##vote Matt

Incoherent chanting growing louder

3 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

That being said, I shall

##vote Matt

Which 'we' are you referring to? Which opposition?

7 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

Which 'we' are you referring to? Which opposition?

'We' = my party.

'The opposition' = the other party.

For reasons that should be obvious, I shan't specify which is which at this time.