Politics can be Deadly (Mafia)

By clontroper5, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

5 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

i love you man

And I you! Which is why it grieves me to believe that I was wrong about you! First I suspected, then I trusted and now I feel betrayed! And you cannot feel such hurt unless there was once warmth and caring.

But that is gone now. Gone as a consequence of your murderous misdeeds by night.

My instruction to the clerk of the House remains unchanged. You must plead or perish.

3 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

?!

I was a dewback rb.

Oh, Hammer! Sorry I was away and didn't expect this haha

you make your decision, expell @PodRacer from the chamber. And out he goes, of course you neglected to give him a proper breathing apparatus which his species requires on this planet... Soon it was no longer a concern for him.

@PodRacer was a Dewback Bodyguard.

The night will now begin and end 22 hours from the time of this post.

Bodyguard txt: Ability: 1-shot, at night you will prevent 1 death from any of your fellow party members, should there be multiple party deaths, the protected player will be chosen randomly by the mod.

so I had a slight mix up (no information was leaked) but I need a couple clarifications from a couple players so the Night will be delayed a little longer so that they have an oppurtunity to respond.

Another Glorious day for politics, wouldn't you say? welcome back as we approach the ending of our contest of wills. we do have to announce that yet another Representative @The Jabbawookie has been illegally killed in the Night, these continued transgressions will not go unpunishe and we have gathered a Special tribune to investigate.

@The Jabbawookie was a Rancor Fanatic Murderer: Your party has to win, there is no question about that. No laws, no People, not even the Force will stand in your way! And while there are preferred channels to “victory” if those don’t work out…. Lets just say you will make your own path to victory, and you don’t care how many people you leave dead along the way…

Ability: 1-shot you may kill 1 player that has openly admitted to being part of the Opposing Party, if at any point the Entire opposing Party reveals their party alignment, you may perform 2 kills at night.

the day will now commence and will end in 48 hours from the time of this post

@Matt3412 :(L-3) 

@Caldias :(L-3)

@Constantine Valdor :(L-2)matt

@Lord Preyer :(L-1)mad, caldias

@Madaghmire :(L-  3 )

Edited by clontroper5

Ok. Well, my current theory is that;

LP and Constantine are opposition party

1 of Matt and Cal are on the side of justice, and 1 is a third party

or;

The righteous rocked six this game.

##vote Lord Preyer

I agree however

##vote con valor

Why, pray tell?

I think LP can be trusted by his actions

I know you can as well

And oddly enough cladis has not fully done anything against that trust either

Which leaves me with con val the only one who has not done anything positive to build that trust like all the others.

I know the 3 of you cannot all be the same

But I have eliminated con val from that possibility so he is the vote in my mind today

Look at the past votes of every one alive and you will connect those dots

GNIPS and Matt is definitely same part

can’t decide who to trust between LP and Mads.

*party

I will add a vote for Lord Preyer for pressure, would like a claim.

##vote Lord Preyer

Hello!

Sorry for silence. As @TheCallum can attest - we played Twilight Imperium and Werewolf Legacy all weekend which was awesome but all consuming.

@Matt3412 I *think* I know what you’re getting at (we’re the same party and you see why I trusted-untrusted-trust? you?) but regardless, kudos on following the game!

If @madaghmire and @GhostofNobodyInParticular are the same too then it’s all alright after all.

But @Caldias and @Constantine Valdor Confuse me. I suppose they are the core of the other party but I need to have a think about the numbers/lynches/NKs.

@Caldias - if this is the wish of enough I will do so but am pretty sure this would hurt me and my party so I will decline for now. If we are at a mass claim stage I’ll also reconsider of course.

LP I would suggest forcing con val to claim by voting him

4 hours ago, Lord Preyer said:

Hello!

Sorry for silence. As @TheCallum can attest - we played Twilight Imperium and Werewolf Legacy all weekend which was awesome but all consuming.

@Matt3412 I *think* I know what you’re getting at (we’re the same party and you see why I trusted-untrusted-trust? you?) but regardless, kudos on following the game!

If @madaghmire and @GhostofNobodyInParticular are the same too then it’s all alright after all.

But @Caldias and @Constantine Valdor Confuse me. I suppose they are the core of the other party but I need to have a think about the numbers/lynches/NKs.

@Caldias - if this is the wish of enough I will do so but am pretty sure this would hurt me and my party so I will decline for now. If we are at a mass claim stage I’ll also reconsider of course.

This one is for Pod

Witness Meeeeeee

##vote LP

@clontroper5 hammer

@Matt3412 :(L-3)   

@Caldias :(L-3)

@Constantine Valdor :(L-2)matt

@Lord Preyer :(L-0)mad, caldias , con Valdor

@Madaghmire :(L-  3 )

🔨 hammer 🔨

The debate goes more quickly today, as it's clear everyone is more firm in their Agenda and soon a consensus is reached. Launch @Lord Preyer Preyer out the Airlock.

@Lord Preyer Preyer was a Dewback Fanatic Murderer

The night will now begin and last 24 hours

And today will be the Final day of the debate! Unless something truly Extraordinary happens.

@Constantine Valdor Valdor was killed last night.

He was a Dewback Snoopy politician

Dewback Snoopy Politician: you know you’re supposed to respect others privacy, and the laws and the Dead etc. but…. On the other hand, the Election is VERY important….and anything that could give you an upper hand is justified isn’t it?

Ability: every night you may select a player that has died and learn where they targeted their abilities each night before they died.

This day will continue for 48 hours:

@Matt3412 (L-2)

@Madaghmire (L-2)

@Caldias (L-2)

Hooookay. Which one of you is my friend?

Uhm...Bueller?