Trying out New Imp 3 Pip - Veers/Boba vs Wonder Twins Battle Rep #1

By lukecook, in Battle Reports

Hey guys, we got our first battle report uploaded! Testing out the Veers/Boba man and the new Coordinated Fire. First time doing a battle report so any suggestions on improvements would be great.

Great Battle report. I subscribed because I love to see new YouTube channels for Star Wars legion. 🙂

Thanks man! Really appreciate it

Nice battle report and those are some sweet activation tokens! Format, picture, and audio were all nice. It might help out with future videos if you have "Star wars legion" or something of that sort in the title/description. Helps with people doing searches on YouTube. Looking forward to more content!

3 hours ago, Quincee said:

Nice battle report and those are some sweet activation tokens! Format, picture, and audio were all nice. It might help out with future videos if you have "Star wars legion" or something of that sort in the title/description. Helps with people doing searches on YouTube. Looking forward to more content!

Lol that's a good idea. I'll change the title (I believe you can do that somehow) and thanks! Looking forward to making more content