Regional Meta

By Cyklop_Storm, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

3 hours ago, Cyklop_Storm said:

Also with the call the vangard wording, does that mean that you can choose what order the move and attack are? I know you can't do move attack move with it.

Yes, you choose the order of the two

On 1/4/2019 at 6:06 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Work in progress, but almost done for Regional tomorrow (Chicago). Keep changing the lineup around, which I have a bad habit of doing. Need to move on to the Command Cards.

IG-88 w/Focused on the Kill (12), Onar Koma (6), Hondo Ohnaka (6), Vinto Hreeda (5), eClawdite Shapeshifter (6), Gideon Argus + Temp Alliance (3)

puts me at 39 points.

I could downgrade the Clawdite and add C3PO or tinker with other possibilities. But then I might be up all night. :)

E clawdite could be Sabine as well

Rebel Graffiti is no slouch, i always have a hard time getting the clawdite to perform, Vinto always needs too much buildup any.ore as well

Edited by buckero0
On 1/4/2019 at 4:06 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Work in progress, but almost done for Regional tomorrow (Chicago). Keep changing the lineup around, which I have a bad habit of doing. Need to move on to the Command Cards.

IG-88 w/Focused on the Kill (12), Onar Koma (6), Hondo Ohnaka (6), Vinto Hreeda (5), eClawdite Shapeshifter (6), Gideon Argus + Temp Alliance (3)

puts me at 39 points.

I could downgrade the Clawdite and add C3PO or tinker with other possibilities. But then I might be up all night. :)

I would have cut the Clawdite for 3po Greedo and Doubt, but how did the Clawdite do for you at your Regionals?

The Clawdite was fun to play. I would say overall it was an average figure, although I think it could have some value as a secondary attacker. I was focusing a lot on my main hitters, and need to work on my use of backup and secondary personnel. Definitely worth giving it a try.