Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, Rise of the Resistance

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

5 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Huh, so Poe gets another Black One? Or Black Two I guess. Was kinda hoping him and the Resistance would be ablw to pick up some T-85s, could still happen I guess

On 3/9/2019 at 5:41 PM, KiraYamatoSF said:

Huh, so Poe gets another Black One? Or Black Two I guess. Was kinda hoping him and the Resistance would be ablw to pick up some T-85s, could still happen I guess

I'm still hopeful Lando phones in a favour from his good friend Wedge over at Rogue Squadron, and they sort Poe out with a new ship.

3 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

And we’ve already gotten to know her in the Phasma novel.

q7p7k8rqxxp21.jpg

339naofusor21.jpg

Your carriage awaits ...

John Williams

bv541dz8oez21.jpg

It will be interesting to see how they manage the crowds. I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan, but I did enjoy the Wizarding World when I went this winter. However, the crowds there were freaking nuts and that park has been open for a while now. The massive crowd really did detract from the immersion.

Fun Fact

Disney is the largest private commercial importer of explosives in the world. They import more explosives than the combined next 23 largest commercial importers. If countries and governments were accounted for, Disney still places at a respectable 13th largest.

This is of course for the daily fireworks shows.

Fun Fact 2

Disney also has to pay a fine every day when they have the fireworks show in California.

8j1dnrdm5u231.jpg

A modified Sienar-Chall Utilipede-Transport converted by chef Strono Tuggs into a mobile kitchen for his traveling diner.

Following the destruction of Maz Kanata's castle, Tuggs docked the ship at Docking Bay 7 in Black Spire Outpost on Batuu, Galaxy’s Edge.

w12tnmy485931.jpg

😊

pihod9c758p31.jpg

A fan put decals in the restroom at Galaxy’s Edge.

On 7/8/2019 at 11:55 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

w12tnmy485931.jpg

😊

Isn't this map a fake?

On 9/29/2019 at 12:10 PM, Odanan said:

Isn't this map a fake?

Most definitely! Call it wishful thinking. 🤣

Sorry I thought it would obvious.

jpqg88k9gis31.jpg