Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, Rise of the Resistance

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

ABC Twitter

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

tpqjuxqa6f821.jpg

On 1/4/2019 at 10:55 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Shouldn't it return to Tatooine for RotJ?

20 hours ago, JJ48 said:

Shouldn't it return to Tatooine for RotJ?

Good point, especially considering it did return to Takodana in this chart.

Everything after Endor is Legends to me.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:57 AM, FTS Gecko said:

as well as everything before Tatooine.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:57 PM, FTS Gecko said:

What you have to ask yourself is this: Why is it necessary to let everybody know that?

7 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

What you have to ask yourself is this: Why is it necessary to let everybody know that?

Image result for calm down gif

9 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Oh, I don't know - probably for the exact same reason you insist on calling me out on it? Anyway, why not? It's an open forum.

If it makes you feel any better, I am somewhat enjoying pwning First Order newbs in the Unknown Regions with Poe Dameron on Battlefront 2 (I'll never admit it in public though).

Edited by FTS Gecko

In fact, that probably tells you just how crap the sequels are, they don't even have a bomber class in the officially licensed game!

9 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

Oh, I don't know - probably for the exact same reason you insist on calling me out on it? Anyway, why not? It's an open forum.

If it makes you feel any better, I am somewhat enjoying pwning First Order newbs in the Unknown Regions with Poe Dameron on Battlefront 2 (I'll never admit it in public though).

Poe is ridiculously fun to fly. Probably the best starfighter hero.

Villain straight up goes to Maul though.

9 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

In fact, that probably tells you just how crap the sequels are, they don't even have a bomber class in the officially licensed game!

Well, no? That's not really a good correlation? They just aren't allowed to use stuff that doesn't exist / hasn't been in the films... for the most part. Really not sure where all these jetpacks are coming from, but they wouldn't allow DICE/Criterion to make derivative Y-Wings and TIE Bombers because they just hadn't really been seen yet... and given what we saw ECHenry make, I hope it can live up.

But I agree the lack of a bomber class IS very annoying, yes.

On 1/23/2019 at 12:54 PM, FTS Gecko said:

The sequel maps in Starfighter Assault aren't very good and they are without an entire class of starfighter.

600g64urgdj21.png

TIE Echelon

c09wqhxwpej21.jpg

Red Armored Stormtroopers, The 709th, The Red Fury

20 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

600g64urgdj21.png

TIE Echelon

Whoa, that right there is a Zeta Class Shuttle that banged a TIE Reaper and was raised by a TIE Fighter in an Interceptor part of town. I like this thing!

I want TEN..!

uqxqs0hx6kj21.jpg

#Truth 😂

Animatronic loth-cat! Dionaga in a drinking fountain! Plant based blue/green milk!

Opening Dates

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun