So far painted... (Updated: Luke & Vader -operatives)

By xmarkusx, in Painting

Bit crappy photos but i'll shoot both operatives in better light soon.

Edited by xmarkusx
12 minutes ago, 54NCH32 said:

Been a while since I have, but you hit the dots (...) on your instagram, "copy link" and paste here, I stopped doing it, as images stopped working for a while on third party sites (it just displayed a "click here to view this on instagram" image, which sucked) but it appears to be showing the images again now (at least when I checked my old IA thread this morning).

That was a bit hassle but it works, just when pasting the link here, it tries to change it to "rich text", but when you click on that text and select "paste as plain text instead" -it actually includes the photos too! Cheers for the help!

Some old glories re-issued here as all the previous photos were deleted.

Emperor Palpatine.

Boba Fett.

Various gangs of The Galactic Empire .

Director Krennic + Deathtroopers.

AT-ST + T47.

56 minutes ago, xmarkusx said:

That was a bit hassle but it works, just when pasting the link here, it tries to change it to "rich text", but when you click on that text and select "paste as plain text instead" -it actually includes the photos too! Cheers for the help!

Ah ****, I may have giving you wrong info. Seems to view absolutely fine on a phone, but not on a desktop (just checked, same deal on my old thread - works fine on phone). Bloody instagram!

Edited by 54NCH32
45 minutes ago, 54NCH32 said:

Ah ****, I may have giving you wrong info. Seems to view absolutely fine on a phone, but not on a desktop (just checked, same deal on my old thread - works fine on phone). Bloody instagram!

It seems to skip that point, working "automatically" on phone maybe? Havent tried myself on phone, but on computer works fine!

1 hour ago, xmarkusx said:

It seems to skip that point, working "automatically" on phone maybe? Havent tried myself on phone, but on computer works fine!

Oh weird. Ah well, jobs a good'un then ! :)