Here's my take of the Maul's ride.

Belly is Darth Talon's.

IMG_20190719_233414_913.jpg

IMG_20190719_233414_918.jpg

20190719_230623-01-03.jpeg

On 7/20/2019 at 8:54 AM, karadjordje said:

Here's my take of the Maul's ride.

Belly is Darth Talon's.

This might be the best infiltrator I've seen yet, but also, great photography work.

Cloaking-effect Sith Infiltrator. I painted both with a new grey. Kinda flat (the washing doesn't show up much), but I preferred it to the original.

IMG-1153.jpg
IMG-1154.jpg
IMG-1155.jpg

I have 0 skills of an artist, but something NEEDED to be done with the Infiltrator's default paint scheme.

For anyone wondering what it looks like with a simple black wash (and then quick polish with a paper towel when nearly dry to prevent as much pooling stains as possible)...

pic5055153.jpg

Not perfect, but it looks a ton less like a kid's plastic toy, now.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:45 PM, xanderf said:

I have 0 skills of an artist, but something NEEDED to be done with the Infiltrator's default paint scheme.

For anyone wondering what it looks like with a simple black wash (and then quick polish with a paper towel when nearly dry to prevent as much pooling stains as possible)...

pic5055153.jpg

Yep, i did the exact same thing to mine shortly after taking it out of the packaging. It really does make quite a difference

On 11/13/2019 at 5:45 PM, xanderf said:

pic5055153.jpg

I'm going to start with this as an angle.... looks much better @xanderf , props.

Though, I think this paintjob might need to be the final one day ( @Refugeanoth looks like his 'black' one is somewhat close minus the cool 'darkgray/olive drab-ish' hard-edged 'camo' areas I see towards the bridge/fins):

OHCQbl1.jpg

Edited by clanofwolves

P6PIAQa.jpg

I cloaked mine, permanently. Although, apparently in a much more densely star-populated sector of the galaxy. Woops!

mNT8cjA.jpg

nzg5mMv.jpg

A67cZgD.jpg

Rw5BItE.jpg

I don't see anything. There was a blip a few seconds ago on my scanners, but it must have been a glitch.