"L's" Complete Item Master List (v9.5)

By LMasterList, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

On 6/1/2019 at 4:19 AM, Kualan said:

Just looked into this properly for the first time - great resource, thank you for the time put into this!

On 6/1/2019 at 10:25 AM, Rebel dude said:

Nice lists.

You guys are most welcome, thanks for the support

Thank you!!!

Would you be willing to keep an updated copy on google sheets?

I don't own excel so I upload it to google.

19 hours ago, MrTInce said:

"I don't own excel..."

Neither do I, but I have a free copy on my phone (missing some of the features).

1 hour ago, SacredRebirth said:

Neither do I, but I have a free copy on my phone (missing some of the features).

Does it work well on the phone?

17 minutes ago, MrTInce said:

Does it work well on the phone?

Honestly, I haven't used it too much, but I know the hyperlinks don't work. All the info is there though 😁

Will there be a L Master list, 9.x or version 10 coming out soon? This is a fantastic resource that I love to use.

Ooooh! An updated L Master list. This has literally been a godsend for my GM'ing

On 7/15/2019 at 8:12 AM, damnkid3 said:

Will there be a L Master list, 9.x or version 10 coming out soon? This is a fantastic resource that I love to use.

Next update will be alittle delayed... My friend has bought the new books so I am able to borrow them off him, however I currently have a cold and I do not want to be touching his stuff with my sick mans hands (gotta be respectful when borrowing other peoples things), also im going on holiday soon so it may be mid August that I can start working on it.

So sorry for the delay on it, I love to get these out as soon as I can so everyone can have the most up to date info but it isnt in the cards right now... BUT IT WILL BE DONE, this is a promise =D

Well get better 1st that is more important than the updates. And enjoy your Holiday time!

Thanks for all your work on this file kepping it updated and adding to it. It is an awesome resource.

This is VERY helpful! Thanks!

Now with the books slowing down, any chance we can get an update on this? Or are you willing to get some help from others to get an updated version?

From the dead... I HAVE RISEN!!!!

Bump btw

I love this! There is only one thing I'd like to request:

An index of special rules and where to find them, for example:

Mass Combat Rules - page X of Lead by example, Page X of Collapse of Republic

Paramilitary Vehicle Quick Conversion Templates - Page X of Edge of the Empire: Dangerous Covenants

Would also be great to have an index for the tables found in each book on spending advantage and triumph.

I've started converting this into a google sheet (No one in my regular group uses excel), do you mind if I throw up a link to it when it's done?

Glad, I decided to ask now, I was working with the 9.0 version.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:30 PM, Twinkee said:

I've started converting this into a google sheet (No one in my regular group uses excel), do you mind if I throw up a link to it when it's done?

Glad, I decided to ask now, I was working with the 9.0 version.

I was thinking on converting it myself for those who don't use excel... So if you would like to leave it to me, I'll get it done

I'd probably name it "L's Inferior Google Item Master list" because excel is best =P

Oh I started on it a little over a week ago. I was only doing it for myself, just thought I'd share.

Edited by Twinkee

This is great thank you

B

U

M

P

Google version.

I got a rough conversion done for google. It still needs a lot of of work, but it's mostly functional.

Something to keep in mind is that I haven't fixed the dice symbols in every entry yet, so be careful with those and I've split it into two docs because the tabs were pretty cluttered. It's an index and a reference doc. I'm focusing getting the index done first, but there's a link to the reference doc in the version history tab.

You're missing Jawas, Ewoks, Tuskan Raiders, and Lasats as playable species (in Allies and Adversaries)

On 2/2/2020 at 3:53 AM, Twinkee said:

Google version.

I got a rough conversion done for google. It still needs a lot of of work, but it's mostly functional.

Something to keep in mind is that I haven't fixed the dice symbols in every entry yet, so be careful with those and I've split it into two docs because the tabs were pretty cluttered. It's an index and a reference doc. I'm focusing getting the index done first, but there's a link to the reference doc in the version history tab.

This may be a Google sheets issue in the level of permissions, but I think because you've locked the link down to comment only, we can't actually use any of the filters/grouping controls you've put into the sheet.

But otherwise, These are great conversions, Thanks to both of you!

On 2/1/2020 at 7:53 PM, Twinkee said:

Google version.

I also took the time to make my own google slides version (for easy sharing) and I used a consistent color theme from the books!

A HUGE thank you to all the people who contributed to the making of this spreadsheet, and especially to @LMasterList for compiling all this great info!

If anyone finds anything that needs updating, please let me know.

Google Sheets version - SWRPG Color Scheme

Enjoy!

xW3AarQ.png

Hey! Amazing stuff.

Will you add the talent references for the additional trees? For example, if I look at a Jedi talent, I'd like to know whether any of the "bonus" trees have it. Ones like Teacher and Arbiter.