"L's" Complete Item Master List (v9.5)

By LMasterList, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Hi All,

So with all the books its hard to keep track of and remember everything and keep a game flowing, so I made a compilation with the main goal of being able to find information quickly instead of going through 10 books to find one thing. Originally it was for me and my friends and they suggested that I share it online, so here it is for your viewing pleasure. The Master List is complete up to the current books and hold every weapon, mod, item, starship, species that you could dare hope to find.

Of course go buy the physical books as it has the COMPLETE information, I only have what will keep your game flowing

L Master List (Latest version 9.5)

The I'm not dead update

So sorry for taking so long... explaination in the version history =D

>>>>>> L MASTER LIST LINK HERE <<<<<<

Btw, happy new year everyone!

also, for those reading the fine print... "Gear and Gadgts" seems to be less complete than my master list... but for a fun game buy the book and try and find what they missed =P

NOTE 1: All previous versions were .xlsx format, from now on we will be running a .xlsm format due to a surprise in this update

NOTE 2: If anyone finds a mistake or think some information is missing PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE FORCE TELL ME... Its the only way things can get fixed!

NOTE 3: The Title most of you have been used to has been changed slightly so its more descriptive of what it is to the newbies casually browsing the site and overlooking it, sorry if this has confused anyone.

I am always trying to update it and make it better, sometimes it takes time and I dont always get the new books right away but its a project I wont give up on =D

REQUIREMENTS (well suggested for best use):

Microsoft Excel

Star wars FFG Font (located here: http://thealexandrian.net/wordpress/37660/roleplaying-games/star-wars-force-and-destiny-system-cheat-sheet )

This list provides basic information on various things like weapons, gear, armor, mods, crafting, force powers and even has some handy cheat sheets that are designed to help keep things flowing, not to mention a joke here and there.

May the force be with you

-L

Edited by LMasterList
Necromancy!!!

Is this sort of just a repost of the old thread you had?

So, not issued a cease and desist after all? Welcome back. Any changes since the last post?

59 minutes ago, warchild1x said:

So, not issued a cease and desist after all? Welcome back. Any changes since the last post?

No changes yet since last time, nor any messages/notifications from ffg, **** I didn't even notice it disappeared until today XD until that happens I'm here to help.

1 hour ago, LMasterList said:

No changes yet since last time, nor any messages/notifications from ffg, **** I didn't even notice it disappeared until today XD until that happens I'm here to help.

Very odd. Thanks for the repost. Looking forward to the next update

Any idea of when you may get this updated with the missing books?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

On 11/16/2018 at 3:18 AM, warchild1x said:

Very odd. Thanks for the repost. Looking forward to the next update

On 12/23/2018 at 7:19 PM, Malvicious said:

Any idea of when you may get this updated with the missing books?

Thought I might put out a update on Christmas for you guys, inside this update present you will find the Force powers update as well as information from another book.

BTW Malvicious, "books" up to today I thought i was only missing one... am I missing something else? If so ill look into it as soon as i can

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you too!

So, trying to think what to add next... Any suggestions? ... Or is completing the dreaded starships a highly in demand update?

26 minutes ago, LMasterList said:

So, trying to think what to add next... Any suggestions? ... Or is completing the dreaded starships a highly in demand update?

Starships all the way please!

Hi L Master,

I'm loged on this forum just to say you one thing : t hank you for this great and usefull job.

Happy new year :)

On 1/2/2019 at 8:33 PM, player3346826 said:

Hi L Master,

I'm loged on this forum just to say you one thing : t hank you for this great and usefull job.

Happy new year :)

And THIS.... THIS is why i do this, your welcome, stay tuned in for updates =D ... looks like the next update is going to be the dreaded spaceships

Community be like:

lva1nz4.gif

... Ill be happy when its done yes but oh the pain.... THE PAIN!!!

4 hours ago, LMasterList said:

And THIS.... THIS is why i do this, your welcome, stay tuned in for updates =D ... looks like the next update is going to be the dreaded spaceships

Community be like:

lva1nz4.gif

... Ill be happy when its done yes but oh the pain.... THE PAIN!!!

Yes, I too take too much for granted without saying a proper "thank you for your work".

I will happily rectify this: Thank you! This is very appreciated!

Just to keep everyone updated, I am working on the next update... there is going to be a nice surprise for everyone thanks to a volunteer (will be named and celebrated later), but it also means it may take some more time before i can release this update... work and family have kept me busy recently and my laptop i normally work on stopped working as well (ghosting trackpad mouse) so i ordered a new laptop but that arrived defective so im waiting on the new one... fun times

Fun fact, I have tried to design this the best i can for use with a 15" laptop as its what i use when i go to my sessions with my friends

And we have LIFT-OFF... get it? lift-off... because of spaceships...they go into space...

hope you guys like it =D

And please, be sure to bump this every now and then... feels weird if im the only one that posts here to keep it alive

Hey, question for everyone

Sorting... So I add things in the list and leave it in the order I have added it... Normally by book (makes it easier to find the new items in updates), revelation hit me on how I can keep the way I have sorted things so I will implement that in the new update

but my question is how would you guys like the lists sorted, the current way? Alphabetically? By book (sometimes items related to each other are put near each other in my sorting)? Or some other sorting method?

I like the way you have it and the benefit of having it in Excel is one can sort as needed. I normally prefer Alphabetically but I use the column sorts regularly when viewing the list based on what I am looking for.

Thought I might just give this a bump so people can find it =D

As for updates, no progress on next update... Probably will work on it when I get the next book that releases... As you can guess working on this can be time consuming =P

The sorting that you have now is fine. I usually find myself doing sub item selections and resorting anyways. I love how you have it set up as it is now. If people want it alphabetically they can just click through.

Also this is phenomenal work. I own a physical copy of every book and being able to search for stuff so easily is miraculous.

Please correct me if I am wrong as I am away from my computer with the file.

Do you have a tab listed of planets that they have detailed out in the books? And if not could a simple list of them be created? Nothing too extravagant just a list of planets and which books they can be found in.

On 3/30/2019 at 12:06 PM, Malvicious said:

The sorting that you have now is fine. I usually find myself doing sub item selections and resorting anyways. I love how you have it set up as it is now. If people want it alphabetically they can just click through.

Also this is phenomenal work. I own a physical copy of every book and being able to search for stuff so easily is miraculous.

Please correct me if I am wrong as I am away from my computer with the file.

Do you have a tab listed of planets that they have detailed out in the books? And if not could a simple list of them be created? Nothing too extravagant just a list of planets and which books they can be found in.

Thank you =D that's why I made the list, easy access to information, and great job having all the books (me inserting "please support the official products" comment) , you have me beat there... I had to borrow some books from my friends for this list

To answer your question, no... There is currently not a planets tab and it is highly unlikely that I will add it in... To be of any use it would require me to add in detailed information on the planets... My list is for what an item does and not the information behind it although sometimes I do shorten that information down to a short 1 sentence snippet like "highly illegal on imperial world's" but I don't go into detail as to why.

Sorry if this disappoints you

On 3/30/2019 at 12:06 PM, Malvicious said:

Bump

Edited by LMasterList

da bump

Just looked into this properly for the first time - great resource, thank you for the time put into this!

Nice lists.