Thor God of Hammers!!! ?

By swordfishson, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Thanks for the suggestion I'll look into them.

Necroposting, but I wanted to ask @swordfishson if he tried the build and what you thought about it.

Also wondering if perhaps Force Sensitive Outcast might be better now than Padawan Survivor, just for the Ravage talent?

Edited by StriderZessei
On 12/4/2020 at 9:24 AM, StriderZessei said:

Necroposting, but I wanted to ask @swordfishson if he tried the build and what you thought about it.

Also wondering if perhaps Force Sensitive Outcast might be better now than Padawan Survivor, just for the Ravage talent?

Sorry for the delayed response, and you are more then welcome to "Necropost". All posts are welcome!

But in response to the question I have not had a chance to try out the Thor build, but I will make sure I share when I get the chance.

How about adding "Clone Firing Key" mod to the hammer, so only he can use it, and Superior Hilt Personalization? You could even add a custom weapon mod that gives the hammer itself a rank of Saber Throw, with the option of upgrading the mod for Improved Saber Throw?

That way you can make Thor be any Force career/spec that you'd like.

My (likely OP) build of Thor's hammer:

Mjölnir

Skill: Lightsaber
Damage: +6
Crit: 1
Encumbrance: To lift and equip, requires 71 or higher Morality or be worthy*
HP: 0 (already used)
Special: Cortosis, Breach 2, Sunder, Concussive 3, Cumbersome 6*, Vicious 5

Mods: Clone Firing Key* (Ignores Cumbersome and Encumbrance "he who be so worthy to wield the power of Thor"), Superior Hilt Personalization (+1 advantage with skill check or +1 Force result when using Unleash, +1 damage (already added)), Innate Saber Throw (Improved Saber Throw upgrade).