Mother of Dragons

By monsterberger, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game

Idk. Maybe altering the wildlings deck to be a white Walker deck?

If they add White Walkers, they'd have to add Grumkins and Snarks and all the other monsters your wet nurse warned you about ? .

Are there any news on release date? When approximiately is it going to be out? I will be ordering it far far away to overseas so I try to take a guess if I am going to have it before New year's

9 hours ago, Noukash said:

Are there any news on release date? When approximiately is it going to be out? I will be ordering it far far away to overseas so I try to take a guess if I am going to have it before New year's

Still Q4. We don't know more exact than that at the moment.

On 10/24/2018 at 5:07 PM, DrBasseri said:

Idk. Maybe altering the wildlings deck to be a white Walker deck?

Yeah, I think the same thing is how it would best work. Also fits the time progression of the story. Wildlings aren't the concern anymore; now it's the White Walkers.

I think FFG stated that there will be randomly selected territories that contain loyalists in Westeros.

Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate

Edited by blackiyto
On 8/4/2018 at 12:27 AM, monsterberger said:

So, now that we have a new expansion announced, do we have an event at which we can try it out? Redtube Beeg Spankbang

Any new content is good in my opinion

Edited by toucherts

Would be any update that is related to the final season?

FFG, please give us some information on the release of the playmat.

On 8/4/2018 at 12:27 AM, monsterberger said:

So, now that we have a new expansion announced, do we have an event at which we can try it out?

It's much more interesting than the sideboard previewed in article announcement. I would definitely pay extra for a nice board.

I really enjoyed reading this article. It’s indeed so powerful- and I’m so glad I came across this post.