X360 Gamertags/ PSN IDs

By link8, in UFS Off Topic

Grizzlegrom said:

XBL and PSN: Grizzlegrom

I play RB2 and RE5 alot and gears so let me know

RE5 heh? i should get the VS mode pretty soon if interested ;)

I didn't Download it yet been holding off on DLC to save for Nats and Worlds but I don't think it is that much I could prolly get it

Grizzlegrom said:

I didn't Download it yet been holding off on DLC to save for Nats and Worlds but I don't think it is that much I could prolly get it

IIRC it is 5 bucks for the extra coding needed to go Versus.

Homme Chapeau said:

Link said:

yeah, add me up, ill play sometime when i get my Xbox back (it red ringed a couple weeks ago and it still needs sent back in i got the box saturday :S)

lolwat you can literally drive up to their faces and smack them in the face.

Face.

Hell I got mine in under two weeks total when the usb ports were screwed up.

LOL ok well 2 problems with that. 1 i dont know where to bring it! 2... I dont even have a valid G1 lol.

If it was my PS3 id be perfectly happy because i could just bring it to work and get it fixed for free. hell i mightve even been the one to fix it lol

Link said:

LOL ok well 2 problems with that. 1 i dont know where to bring it! 2... I dont even have a valid G1 lol.

I can pull up the address for you. It's in the GTA.

no worries. i sent it in already, and its apparently already on its way back so im good now.

Just a note if you want to send me a friend request please send a message with something about UFS in the text

(XBL GT: Grizzlegrom)

Grizzlegrom said:

Just a note if you want to send me a friend request please send a message with something about UFS in the text

(XBL GT: Grizzlegrom)

but won't my easily recognizable name be enough? Likely as not.

XBOX= vmoney48

I am on most of the time.

Immortal JyNxX on XBL & PSN..