OOC/Recruitment Thread - Dawn of Rebellion: Spirits of Madness

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

@Jaryk Xira @satkaz @oneeyedmatt87 @NovaGman

Awesome. Looks like everyone's character has been approved. I'll try and get the first IC post up this week. We still have room for one more player, so we'll leave the slot open for now.

Please roll Destiny Points for me in this thread! Thanks.

Destiny Points : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

1 hour ago, satkaz said:

Destiny Points : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

If I may ask, how do you directly link it like that? It seems so crisp. I've never used Orokos before but I read all the help things on the website. Just wondering how to do this?

21 minutes ago, Jaryk Xira said:

If I may ask, how do you directly link it like that? It seems so crisp. I've never used Orokos before but I read all the help things on the website. Just wondering how to do this?

At the results of the roll, you can select to copy it through the link or through BBCode. BBcode works here, so all I do is click on the BBCode (which is in the box in red), then copy and paste it onto the reply box.

Test.JPG

Destiny Point Roll : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Destiny Points : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

*Thanks Satkaz!*

Edited by Jaryk Xira

I would love to play if you still have a spot. I should be able to have a character ready by Thursday at the latest.

Great news.

Two more users/players showed interest in the game this afternoon. Making the total number of player characters - 6. Which is the absolute max (My experience as GM is 3-6 players). Six PCs should help with drop outs and possible encounters with powerful enemies in the story. @grahamabama @dannydragon

I'm going to give them until Thursday-Friday to submit their characters. Believe they are both new users to the forums and require mod approval before posting. In the meantime I hope to get the first IC post up tomorrow morning/afternoonish (depending on time).

Looking forward to starting up this week.

Destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

Looking forward to it!

Awesome. Thanks for the quick turn around Graham and Danny. I updated the original post to include you guys on the official roster.

Almost even number of LS and DS. Matt got a good roll so that makes it 4 LS and 3 DS points to start off.

Considering adding another 2 74-Z Speeder Bikes to the starting resource along with the Lambada Shuttle.

When I sat down at the computer tonight I ended up writing the first half chapter of a Westworld Fanfiction and updating an old Initial D one with a new chapter. Heh. Sorry, I'll try and get the first IC up tomorrow or Friday.

Cheers,

Agape

@grahamabama , @dannydragon Greetings and welcome!

Good to see there's a face for the party, even if it's 3 eyed ;)

Also glad to see a techy! Our circle is complete!

Also, thrilled that I'm not the only one who could not pass as human... (nevermind the wookiee, he could pass as a human, with a bad... hair... day...?) :)

On 6/20/2018 at 11:59 PM, oneeyedmatt87 said:

@grahamabama , @dannydragon Greetings and welcome!

Good to see there's a face for the party, even if it's 3 eyed ;)

Also glad to see a techy! Our circle is complete!

Also, thrilled that I'm not the only one who could not pass as human... (nevermind the wookiee, he could pass as a human, with a bad... hair... day...?) :)

Those who object to the wookie's appearance can expect to have their arms torn off and potentially stuffed in uncomfortable places :)

Will the post be in a different thread?

Just making sure we are still a go on this game.

2 hours ago, NovaGman said:

Just making sure we are still a go on this game.

I'm still in!

5 hours ago, oneeyedmatt87 said:

I'm still in!

Likewise

I'm also still game!

And my axe!

Guess this game died on the vine?

Hi guys,

I deeply apologize for being MIA.

Real life punched me in the gut and it has taken awhile to get back up. I actually had to take a break from GMing my tabletop game for a bit too. Once again I apologize. If you guys are interested I might re open this in the Force and Destiny section and upgrade everyone to knight level play in the future. Everyone who signed up for this game will have priority for that one.

I'd still be down! No worries, life happens. I'm kinda more pro starting at regular than knight level but I'm happy to come along either way.

On 8/16/2018 at 2:50 PM, Sincereagape said:

If you guys are interested I might re open this in the Force and Destiny section and upgrade everyone to knight level play in the future. Everyone who signed up for this game will have priority for that one.

If this gets off the ground, I'm interested in bringing an Archaeologist to the party. Please keep me posted if a slot becomes available. Thanks!