OOC/Recruitment Thread - Dawn of Rebellion: Spirits of Madness

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Would this be the archeologist?

@Edgehawk

Interesting... Anylist is also good!

Has this game started? Are there any slots still left to fill?

8 minutes ago, Quigonjinnandjuice said:

Has this game started? Are there any slots still left to fill?

This game is temporarily placed on hold. Ran into some real life problems the past few months. I am considering trying to start this game up again with changes to CC in the FaD forums. (FaD will be in play and it will be Knight Level as well + max party size will be increased to 6).

I finished typing out the description email for the new game, but am still thinking about starting it. If the game begins then the previous players who registered will have priority.

On 8/18/2018 at 8:54 PM, Edgehawk said:

With a bit revamping, and regression. Toying with a new Spec, but not sure. She's a work in progress...

http://swsheets.com/c/xkhlwji8k-doctor-astrid-a

An archeologist character would be fantastic for exploring Dathomir. The Night Sister Fortress, Night Sister graveyards, Destroyed/deserted villages, Maul's haven....

Edited by Sincereagape

Plus astrid is a bad ***

Sweet, would love to play. Really liked the first post in this thread. Will be keeping an eye out and hopefully there's room!

I'll drop on this one to get others to play. Life is also starting to get busy for me. Hope everyone else has fun.

I'm in if and when we get this back on track. Just PM me...

I'm also potentially in if this gets going again. My workload has increased a bit, so I'll have to play it by ear when the time comes. Until then, may the Force be with you all!

For those who are interested...I'm going to try this one more time. However, different scenario. With the announcement of Rise of the Separatists I wanted to run a story that occurs between Episode 1 and 2. (My favorite time period). The recruitment link is below. You guys get priority for joining the game, until recruitment closes. I am hoping to continue this over multiple stories, and into when the Rise of the Separatist era book comes out. :)

The introductory post has already been written. Cheers and as oneeyedmatt87 proclaimed, "May the Force be with you!"

If you got room...

20 minutes ago, TheShard said:

If you got room...

Hi Shard,

The game filled up quick. Nothing is set in stone right now, but I'll put you as the next in line in case any of the current players showing interest drop out. Sorry for the consolation.

That's perfectly fine!