Getting the gift bag by mail?

By Caladorn, in 2010 Realms of Terrinoth Event

Would it be possible to register and just get the Gift Bag in the mail? I would like to get the exclusive items but can't make an appearance at the convention.

I would like to know this too

I would also like to know this... I very much enjoy the game but cannot afford the time off from work or the travel expenses.

What about European customers? It will be quite expensive for me to get there to get those promos ... so basicly its unattainable for me ...

Yes, I too would like to get a hold of all that neat stuff in the gift bag, as I'm a HUGE fan of all three games. Sadly, I'm from Malaysia. And it would not be possible for me to get there for the event. Any other way of obtaining a bag? Or would anyone like to help me get one? gran_risa.gif

I have to suspect the answer would be no. They have never done it before - or made the option available. (One Exception - see below) They have given out promo items for the games before - at shows and events - and those items were not available to get any other way.

The Exception
They did recently make Nara the Fang available via an expansion of Descent (had to get first run of printing) - that character was previously only available at special events I understand.