Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

4 minutes ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Well if Avalon and I are at short then...

Well, Avalon just ran into the midst of you, so, he’s pretty much Engaged Range now. Korath would be at Short.

Jonas uses influence (the 'make someone believe something untrue') to attempt get Avalon to rat out Korath. The untruth here is that Avalon now feels that Jonas is his friend. Enough success, advantage and LSP to get Avalon dancing :)

Influence (Control: Believe Something Untrue) : 4eP+2eC+1eD+6eF 1 success, 3 advantage, 3 Light Side, 5 Dark Side
p-a-a.png p-s-a.png p-s-a.png p-a.png c-f.png c--.png d-th-th.png f-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png

Edited by Jonas Shaaf
clarity.
12 minutes ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Jonas uses influence (the 'make someone believe something untrue') to attempt get Avalon to rat out Korath. The untruth here is that Avalon now feels that Jonas is his friend. Enough success, advantage and LSP to get Avalon dancing :)

Influence (Control: Believe Something Untrue) : 4eP+2eC+1eD+6eF 1 success, 3 advantage, 3 Light Side, 5 Dark Side
p-a-a.png p-s-a.png p-s-a.png p-a.png c-f.png c--.png d-th-th.png f-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png

well since that was kind of part of his plan

@Rabobankrider

I'd like to get to a place out of line of sight of well basically everyone but akua and use seek. I want to find where we can get some fuel for the fighter, another ride off planet, and that force user they mentioned I might even use foresee to figure out if a confrontation with said force user in in my immediate future. Maybe @player3333902 can have Akua stand guard and comm the others (I could com chemdat and pass it to her to talk with the others about where to meet up) while I try to get answers to the questions. I'd also hand her a field ration and mentioning "this isn't the dinner I invited you to but under the circumstances it's the best I can do, it tastes awful but you won't have to eat again for 5 days and I don't know how hungry you are now."

@Rabobankrider my aim with this ploy is to separate the pirate group up so tell me what roll i have to make to have that happen

I'm still waiting on @Rabobankrider 's response to my Sense roll.

@Jonas Shaaf , if you try to use Sense , you'll certainly learn something about Korath that would go a long way in resolving the situation even before Korath comes out. And, to be clear, He's not hiding. I'm simply waiting on a response from the GM about my current action. I can't do anything until I get that response.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

@Stormbourne , you'd be looking at a hard deception with 2 setback and a boost.

@Tramp Graphics in total you have fifteen crew members who aren't the captain, Jonas or Avalon all at short range.

@EliasWindrider , that's fine. It'd be a hard stealth check for you and @player3333902 as these guys are actively hunting something/someone. If you pass go ahead and do your force checks.

@SithArissa , I will roll for your initiative when I get a chance, sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately I am at a festival this week, so won't be able to post until I get back.

4 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@EliasWindrider , that's fine. It'd be a hard stealth check for you and @player3333902 as these guys are actively hunting something/someone. If you pass go ahead and do your force checks.

surely they'd get some boost dice for my illusion

Edited by Stormbourne

Korath is going to bring up Misdirect , to cloak himself from the Niktos, and maintain it, before emerging and talking to Jonas. Following that, I want to use Influence to convince the Niktos to leave the temple immediately.

Misdirect : 4eF 5 Dark Side
f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

Well, that bites. Flip a DP (Chalk it up to Korath being annoyed at Avalon). I use two DSPs, one to activate the base power to cloak myself from the Nikto leader, the second for a Magnitude upgrade to affect the three Minion groups. Then I'll commit two FD to maintain the power.

1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Korath is going to bring up Misdirect , to cloak himself from the Niktos, and maintain it, before emerging and talking to Jonas. Following that, I want to use Influence to convince the Niktos to leave the temple immediately.

Misdirect : 4eF 5 Dark Side
f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

Well, that bites. Flip a DP (Chalk it up to Korath being annoyed at Avalon). I use two DSPs, one to activate the base power to cloak myself from the Nikto leader, the second for a Magnitude upgrade to affect the three Minion groups. Then I'll commit two FD to maintain the power.

Whoa! Hes going darkside over here! How much conflict is that for you?

Just now, CathyKitten said:

only three . And, no, he's not going DS. Just a bad roll.

1 minute ago, CathyKitten said:

Its 2, hes at 3 total now.

Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

With all your fear and emotion theres plenty of darkside in Korath.

Just now, CathyKitten said:

With all your fear and emotion theres plenty of darkside in Korath.

No fear. Just some minor annoyance . Even Qui Gon got annoyed once in a while.

1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Path to the Dark starts with a single roll.

Just now, SithArissa said:

Path to the Dark starts with a single roll.

Believe me. If I didn't think I needed to do this in order to prevent further potential bloodshed, I wouldn't be doing it.

Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

Believe me. If I didn't think I needed to do this in order to prevent further potential bloodshed, I wouldn't be doing it.

Yes, yes take the easy route to your desires, Korath.

1 minute ago, SithArissa said:

Yes, yes take the easy route to your desires, Korath.

?

10 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Theres plenty of fear I Korath, he clearly fears loss of his life and ship. It has tempted him with the darkside! What next controling someones mind so they do you bidding?

14 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

Theres plenty of fear I Korath, he clearly fears loss of his life and ship. It has tempted him with the darkside! What next controling someones mind so they do you bidding?

Nope.

52 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Annoyance > Hate > Fear > Suffering > DarkSide

There might be a few steps in between annoyance and hate but sure... I'll bite!

Temptation for the Dark is stong.