Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

just realized that i hadn't mark excal'ur well rounded talent

@CathyKitten , I have to ask, and I'm sure @Jonas Shaaf is wondering the same thing here. What does the vision you just narrated in the IC thread have to do with what's going on, or what he was trying to Foresee ? I'm confused, and I think Jonas is too.

18 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

@CathyKitten , I have to ask, and I'm sure @Jonas Shaaf is wondering the same thing here. What does the vision you just narrated in the IC thread have to do with what's going on, or what he was trying to Foresee ? I'm confused, and I think Jonas is too.

The vision is not for you and you do not need to under stand it. Please do not speak for other players.

3 minutes ago, CathyKitten said:

The vision is not for you and you do not need to under stand it. Please do not speak for other players.

I'm not speaking for him, but his IC post does suggest that even he is confused.

5 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I'm not speaking for him, but his IC post does suggest that even he is confused.

Yes, I read that post too.

I will be trying to sort ic posts for Saturday, I'm away tomorrow so probably won't have time.

Just now, CathyKitten said:

Well, that's why I mentioned him, and did so so that he'd see the post and chime in, if he so chooses . I'm not speaking for him, just picking up on what his own post suggests. The vision just doesn't seem to make any sense, given the story thus far, nor for what he was looking for. It had no connection to what's been going on in the rest of the temple, with what our characters were doing, or were likely to do, which is what he himself said he was looking for.

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

I will be trying to sort ic posts for Saturday, I'm away tomorrow so probably won't have time.

OK.

1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Well, that's why I mentioned him, and did so so that he'd see the post and chime in, if he so chooses . I'm not speaking for him, just picking up on what his own post suggests. The vision just doesn't seem to make any sense, given the story thus far, nor for what he was looking for. It had no connection to what's been going on in the rest of the temple, with what our characters were doing, or were likely to do, which is what he himself said he was looking for.

1 hour ago, CathyKitten said:

The vision is not for you and you do not need to under stand it.

2 hours ago, CathyKitten said:

Jonas just woke up after 50 years in carbonite, had a gun put to his head and is blind. Dude is completely confused. I'm trying to RP that :)

5 minutes ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Jonas just woke up after 50 years in carbonite, had a gun put to his head and is blind. Dude is completely confused. I'm trying to RP that :)

how many fingers am i holding up

5 minutes ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Welcome to the club, man. Welcome to the club.

Anywhat. @Rabobankrider , how long is it going to take for Korath to find Jonas, given the result of his navigation check?

I will figure it out on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Stormbourne said:

how many fingers am i holding up

10. And your big toe:)

2 minutes ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

10. And your big toe:)

How did you know

2 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

How did you know

Maybe the farsight basic power?

14 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

How did you know

I heard you take off a shoe :)

@SithArissa , you can roll cool for initiative at this point, the enemy is at short range of you.

Initiative : 2eA+3eP 7 successes, 1 Triumph
a-s.png a-s.png p-tr.png p-s-s.png p-s-s.png

See that? Power of the Dark side, mates.

@Rabobankrider , Korath is using Sense to learn how many individuals he’s dealing with:

Sense : 4eF 4 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
f-ls.png f-ls.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png

Hey, @Jonas Shaaf , if you’re open to a suggestion, might I suggest you use Sense , if you have it?

@Rabobankrider what's the difficulty of my deception...charm.....roll.......thing

17 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Hey, @Jonas Shaaf , if you’re open  to a suggestion,   might I suggest you u  se Sense , if you ha 

Don't have the range upgrade...

Just now, Jonas Shaaf said:

Don't have the range upgrade...

We’re close enough that you shouldn’t need one. @Rabobankrider did say that we were very close to each other, so, based upon that, I would gather that we’re within Short range of each other. I don’t have any range upgrades for Sense either, but I’m using it anyway.

Well if Avalon and I are at short then...