Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Sure, that's fine with me, maybe he's linked to the Black Sun somehow? Got mixed up with the wrong people or something, that part's up to you @Lotr_Nerd :)

@Stormbourne , which door is he running through? If he wants to get to the water for a swim it's just a case of hopping off the edge of the platform.

Edited by Rabobankrider
9 hours ago, Lotr_Nerd said:

I am fine with starting on Tatooine, as long as he is not with other Jawas if that works.?

Why not we have tino and your char meet up, then we can ellope off tatooine together?

@player3333902 , how's this look?

akua_by_tramp_graphics-dcfsaxv.jpg

@Lotr_Nerd , here's your Apprentice character:

jar_q_aheqac_by_tramp_graphics-dcfsb45.j

10 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Stormbourne , which door is he running through? If he wants to get to the water for a swim it's just a case of hopping off the edge of the platform.

I thought we were inside but yes avalon is taking the quickest way to water

Edited by Stormbourne

So, @Rabobankrider , how much to rent a submersible, and is there a negotiation check needed?

@Tramp Graphics that's really cool! She looks really nice! Just that her lightsaber is a cyanish artic colour, not green

31 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

@Tramp Graphics that's really cool! She looks really nice! Just that her lightsaber is a cyanish artic colour, not green

Yeah, well, I rendered that several days ago, before you ever said anything about the lightsaber’s blade color, and it wasn’t on your sheet, so all I had to go by was her Career, and most Consulars had green. ?

23 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Yeah, well, I rendered that several days ago, before you ever said anything about the lightsaber’s blade color, and it wasn’t on your sheet, so all I had to go by was her Career, and most Consulars had green. ?

Ah its ok! Hopefully you can change it, but if not I can still use thid picture :)

10 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Ah its ok! Hopefully you can change it, but if not I can still use thid picture :)

I am limited by the blade colors that came with the 3D content I use. I do have a decent selection of base textures for the blades, and can make some adjustments here and there in the Diffuse, Specular, and Ambient channels, I don’t have every possible hue imaginable. Not only that, but it does take time to render, ranging from a few hours, to days in some cases. This one took more than half a day to render.

2 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I am limited by the blade colors that came with the 3D content I use. I do have a decent selection of base textures for the blades, and can make some adjustments here and there in the Diffuse, Specular, and Ambient channels, I don’t have every possible hue imaginable. Not only that, but it does take time to render, ranging from a few hours, to days in some cases. This one took more than half a day to render.

Oh it's ok then. If you can't do it then it's fine :)

@EliasWindrider , @Stormbourne , @CathyKitten and @player3333902 , I think you guys are up to post for Dantooine whenever you have time, I don't think you need anything from me for those at the moment. If I've forgotten something let me know :)

@Jonas Shaaf , can you do a formidable resilience check (something like 60 years in carbonite will mess with you :p).

@Rabobankrider made a seek check for akua to find excal'ur

Searching for excal'ur : 3eF 3 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

Bad roll though XD, guess she wasnt able to pinpoint his location?

Just now, player3333902 said:

@Rabobankrider made a seek check for akua to find excal'ur

Searching for excal'ur : 3eF 3 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

Bad roll though XD, guess she wasnt able to pinpoint his location?

you can still get a location if you use the darkside

16 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

you can still get a location if you use the darkside

Akua's lightside though. The only thing i can do is flip 2 pips to lightside and suffer 2 conflict?

1 minute ago, player3333902 said:

Akua's lightside though. The only thing i can do is flip 2 pips to lightside and suffer 2 conflict?

Que? if you want to use dark side you flip a destiny from light to dark and take conflict and strain equal to the amount of darkside used

2 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

You don’t have to use the Dark Side if you don’t want to. However, if you choose to, you flip a Destiny Point from light to dark, and take Conflict equal to the number of DSPs you want to use.

Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

You don’t have to use the Dark Side if you don’t want to. However, if you choose to, you flip a Destiny Point from light to dark, and take Conflict equal to the number of DSPs you want to use.

isn't it conflict and strain?

Just now, Stormbourne said:

isn't it conflict and strain?

That too.

What is the destiny pool atm? If there is enuf ls pips, i might flip 2 to seek excal'ur

What is the destiny pool atm? If there is enuf ls pips, i might flip 2 to seek excal'ur

it's only ever flip one regardless of how many darkside you use

https://dice.owenmead.com/jedi quest

Just now, Stormbourne said:

it's only ever flip one regardless of how many darkside you use

https://dice.owenmead.com/jedi quest

Thanks. You beat me to it ? ?

Ah ok thanks. My bad btw i accidentally added 1 destiny just now, but I removed it again. So total 1 ls pip lost and I flip 2 of my ds points of ls points, suffering 1 strain

Edited by player3333902

Ah ok thanks. My bad btw i accidentally added 1 destiny just now, but I removed it again.

Did you roll for Destiny yet?

1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Did you roll for Destiny yet?

Oh er oops nope sorry :(

I roll 3 force die according to my force rating right?

1 minute ago, player3333902 said:

Oh er oops nope sorry :(

I roll 3 force die according to my force rating right?

just one dice