Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

20 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Jonas Shaaf , as Reesh is currently   on the trail of Arvel, what is it he's doing at the minute? Is  he sticking with the others or is he on his own? 

Arvel is following Akua.

@Tramp Graphics what's the difficulty of the lore check

2 hours ago, TheShard said:

@Tramp Graphics what's the difficulty of the lore check

I rolled against a Daunting difficulty.

@TheShard , don’t forget, the Library grants one automatic Success and Advantage to that Lore check too. 😎

Sorry guys, got no internet right now so I'm just sorting a quick update for you lot. I will get the losts up as soon as internet is back so I'm not burning data.

Ok, should have the internet back up by the 13th. Sorry for the delay guys, as soon as it's back up I will sort posts for you (just can't do it properly on my phone).

Ok, I am temporarily back online, hopefully it will stick. Sorry for the delay everyone, and I hope you are all ok to carry on.

@Tramp Graphics , @TheShard or @Jonas Shaaf , I still need your introduction to Gorse.

@TheShard , you would discover that the torc is a talisman of protection (I don't have the rules for that readily available because I am away from home, but the stats are in 'Unlimited Power'). In your reading, you recognise this as an ancient and somewhat controversial artefact from ancient jedi history. It's origin predates the great sith war, but it's first recorded appearance was when it was stolen from the jedi temples along with weapons and armour by jedi crusaders who went to follow Revan. The leader of this group was a zabrak called Zakaris. Zakaris was a decorated veteran of the mandalorian wars, and survived up to the battle of Malachor V. From there record of him is lost, but it is assumed he either died on the planets surface or followed Revan to the unknown regions.

@Jonas Shaaf , I may have missed it, but could you please put up a quick post describing what Arvel is up to? I'll use that to introduce Reesh.

6 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, I am temporarily back online, hopefully it will stick. Sorry for the delay everyone, and I hope you are all ok to carry on.

@Tramp Graphics , @TheShard or @Jonas Shaaf , I still need your introduction to Gorse.

@TheShard , you would discover that the torc is a talisman of protection (I don't have the rules for that readily available because I am away from home, but the stats are in 'Unlimited Power'). In your reading, you recognise this as an ancient and somewhat controversial artefact from ancient jedi history. It's origin predates the great sith war, but it's first recorded appearance was when it was stolen from the jedi temples along with weapons and armour by jedi crusaders who went to follow Revan. The leader of this group was a zabrak called Zakaris. Zakaris was a decorated veteran of the mandalorian wars, and survived up to the battle of Malachor V. From there record of him is lost, but it is assumed he either died on the planets surface or followed Revan to the unknown regions.

@Jonas Shaaf , I may have missed it, but could you please put up a quick post describing what Arvel is up to? I'll use that to introduce Reesh.

Yep. Now that's you've finished with @TheShard , I can. Thanks. Also, I'd like to invite a few more people in to fill some of the vacant slots, if you don't mind.

@Tramp Graphics , again, you don't need to ask for permission to land in this session. Just land. You will be at the same space port that the others have landed at.

Ok, @Jonas Shaaf , if I'm remembering correctly you were asked to return the body of your comrade for burial (hence the arrival on Gorse), Karth will follow him (interested in this link to the jedi), so @Tramp Graphics it's up to what you want to do here that will 'coincidentally' link the group together.

4 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, @Jonas Shaaf , if I'm remembering correctly you were asked to return the body of your comrade for burial (hence the arrival on Gorse), Karth will follow him (interested in this link to the jedi), so @Tramp Graphics it's up to what you want to do here that will 'coincidentally' link the group together.

@Jonas Shaaf has the lead here.

What about my question about inviting a few more people to fill the spots left by our dropouts?

If you can find anyone to join this game, go for it.

Ok all, the landlord still hasn't sorted my internet (I'm doing this from a pub with wifi), so I may go dark for a little bit again. They are now saying it will be done by the 19th, so hopefully I will be back to businesses as usual.

In the mean time, if you guys want to you can work on the rp to bring the crew together, as most of that should be able to be done without me. Maybe somone on the world spots the ship landing, or senses a familiar person etc. I do want to get this scene moved along quickly so we can move to getting the last character in and wrap up the session. Sorry for the inconvenience here.

@Jonas Shaaf , we've landed. You've got the lead. Just waiting on your IC post.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

IC posted. Here's a Computers check (if needed) for finding a funeral home which is accepting business.

Finding a Funeral Home, Any Funeral Home : 2eA 3 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png

Ok guys, my landlord STILL hasn't sorted my internet, and the date has now been set to Friday. I'm going to try and see if I can use a mates but in the mean time I'm still going to be inactive. Sorry again for this, hopefully it'll be dealt with properly soon.

20 hours ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

IC posted. Here's a Computers check (if needed) for finding a funeral home which is accepting business.

Finding a Funeral Home, Any Funeral Home : 2eA 3 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png

Where? Mine's the last post posted.

I am finally back online! Keep your eyes out for a post tomorrow or the day after, as I will try to get things back to running normal. Thanks for sticking around everyone!

@Jonas Shaaf , you would locate a place in the market district of the city that is still open despite the mass exodus from the planet. They would probably take the body (or skeleton) for a price.

@player3333902 and @EliasWindrider , still need you guys to finish adding the new padawan to the party.

Rlly srry, but i hv to bow out of dis game due to time constraints.

On 3/23/2019 at 7:10 PM, Rabobankrider said:

@Jonas Shaaf , you would locate a place in the market district of the city that is still open despite the mass exodus from the planet. They would probably take the body (or skeleton) for a price.

Of course. Jonas pays it with minimal negotiation.

@Jonas Shaaf and @Tramp Graphics , for convenience sake I'm going to say you do have something to transport the corpse to save time.

@EliasWindrider , how would you now like to introduce your new character to the group?

On 3/25/2019 at 4:27 PM, Rabobankrider said:

@Jonas Shaaf and @Tramp Graphics , for convenience sake I'm going to say you do have something to transport the corpse to save time.

@EliasWindrider , how would you now like to introduce your new character to the group?

Aris is a pilot, teeno's ship was a draw for her... is the kst-100 still in play? If not, even though I'm a lot more interested in playing Aris, since Tramp/Korath is down a padawan, maybe I should go back to the original plan of playing Chemdat, i.e. a character I don't care about so I can tolerate having korath as his master so no one else has to.

18 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Aris is a pilot, teeno's ship was a draw for her... is the kst-100 still in play? If not, even though I'm a lot more interested in playing Aris, since Tramp/Korath is down a padawan, maybe I should go back to the original plan of playing Chemdat, i.e. a character I don't care about so I can tolerate having korath as his master so no one else has to.

No. Don’t go back to Chemdat.

@Edgehawk , no one would have brought the ship to the planet of the current party members, but maybe it comes with the apprentice character. I don't have a problem with that.