Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Korath is going to lead Jonas back to the submersible.

Ok, well @Jonas Shaaf and @Tramp Graphics you're going to need to do an average athletics with a setback to see how fast you can get back to the sub. @Tramp Graphics you're also going to need to do a hard athletics before that to see if you can carry your gear as well as Avalon (that is assuming that @Stormbourne is going to let you carry him).

7 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, well @Jonas Shaaf and @Tramp Graphics you're going to need to do an average athletics with a setback to see how fast you can get back to the sub. @Tramp Graphics you're also going to need to do a hard athletics before that to see if you can carry your gear as well as Avalon (that is assuming that @Stormbourne is going to let you carry him).

Well how am i gonna stop him being unconscious and all

Ah, didn't realise you were unconscious. Oh yeah, you lot can do the discipline roll for after combat.

11 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ah, didn't realise you were unconscious. Oh yeah, you lot can do the discipline roll for after combat.

Why?

Why didn't I realise you were unconscious? I didn't look at your character sheet. Why roll discipline? It's a chance to recover strain after combat. It's a standard thing but one I often forget to mention.

34 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Why didn't I realise you were unconscious? I didn't look at your character sheet. Why roll discipline? It's a chance to recover strain after combat. It's a standard thing but one I often forget to mention.

oh okay i thought a bad was going to happen

Discipline (Strain Recovery) : 3eP 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png p-s-s.png p--.png

Athletics (carry) : 2eP+3eD 0 successes, 1 threat
p-s-s.png p-a.png d-f-th.png d-th.png d-f.png

9 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

My only gear is what's attached to my utility belt. My Survivial kit, subspace comlink, and detonite charges are on the ship.

What's the setback for?

@Tramp Graphics , if that's the case I think you can just add a setback to the running check for each point over your capacity, standard encumbrance rules type thing (I think Avalon is as 7 according to the book's bit on carrying). The initial setback is because you lot are about to run through falling masonry crashing about your heads, and that makes things harder.

29 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , if that's the case I think you can just add a setback to the running check for each point over your capacity, standard encumbrance rules type thing (I think Avalon is as 7 according to the book's bit on carrying). The initial setback is because you lot are about to run through falling masonry crashing about your heads, and that makes things harder.

So, a terrain penalty? I have the Swift talent. That cancels terrain penalties.

Athletics running. : 2eP+2eD+3eS 2 failures
p-a-a.png p-s.png d-f.png d-f-th.png s-f.png s--.png s-th.png

I'm gonna make a second attempt this time using Enhance .

Athletics running. : 2eP+4eF+2eD+3eS 1 success, 3 threat, 2 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
p-s-s.png p--.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png d--.png d-th-th.png s-f.png s--.png s-th.png

I use the two LSPs to cancel two of the Threats.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

@Tramp Graphics , you shouldn't be making multiple attempts at one check like that, otherwise it detracts from the risk of actions. I am going to allow it this time just because I want to keep things moving, but next time if it comes up I won't.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , you shouldn't be making multiple attempts at one check like that, otherwise it detracts from the risk of actions. I am going to allow it this time just because I want to keep things moving, but next time if it comes up I won't.

No problem. I did make sure to keep them as two separate actions.

Edited by Tramp Graphics
19 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Oh yeah, you lot can do the discipline roll for after combat.

recovery : 1eA+2eP 3 successes, 2 advantage
a-a.png p-s-a.png p-s-s.png

weew what can i do with the advantages recover one wound, thus regain consciousnesses?

Before combat ends, Jonas will drop Misdirect .

Looks like the Athletics check is good:

Athletics (w/ Enhance) : 4eA+6eF+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 advantage, 7 Dark Side
a-s-s.png a-s-s.png a-a.png a-a.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds-ds.png d--.png d-f-f.png s-th.png

Edited by Jonas Shaaf
TYpo
21 minutes ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Before combat ends, Jonas will drop Misdirect .

Looks like the Athletics check is good:

Athletics (w/ Enhance) : 4eA+6eF+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 advantage, 7 Dark Side
a-s-s.png a-s-s.png a-a.png a-a.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds-ds.png d--.png d-f-f.png s-th.png

Gonna use dem darksides?

11 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Gonna use dem darksides? 

Nope :)

1 minute ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Nope :)

AshamedBaggyBlowfish-max-1mb.gif

5 hours ago, SithArissa said:

AshamedBaggyBlowfish-max-1mb.gif

jcKSfBz.gif

@Rabobankrider , how long will it take us to get back to the sub? I have both Studious Plotting and Planet Mapper if I need to take an "alternate route", which should shorten the travel time significantly.

@Jonas Shaaf im sorry but i can't see your character as anything other then a Jamaican Jedi

14 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

@Jonas Shaaf im sorry but i can't see your character as anything other then a Jamaican Jedi

I was thinking more 1970s Harlem.

19 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I was thinking more 1970s  Harlem.     

Ding! Ding! Ding!

1 hour ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The real scary thing is I remember the 1970s.

21 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

Wait, none of this party is Nautolan... ;)

2 hours ago, oneeyedmatt87 said:

Wait, none of this party is Nautolan... ;)

Nope. No Nautolans. We’ve got Twi’lek, Drall, Arkanian, Verpine, Miraluka, Jawa, Mandalorian, and Base line humans, but no Nautolans.

Edited by Tramp Graphics