Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 1/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour 
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 11/25, 3/5 men
  5. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 24/25, 5/5 men
  6. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 
  7. @Stormbourne

Jonas up next.

@Stormbourne , there is no mechanical damage, as the crash was a way to reintroduce characters.

Quick summary of planet tasks/events at the moment:

6 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:
  1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 1/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour 
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 11/25, 3/5 men
  5. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 24/25, 5/5 men
  6. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 
  7. @Stormbourne

Jonas up next.

@Stormbourne , there is no mechanical damage, as the crash was a way to reintroduce characters.

Quick summary of planet tasks/events at the moment:

well i can't do anything with manaan being unconscious for dantooine though i try the radio any difficulty?

You want to try the radio in the burning ship? You do risk some serious injuries if you hang around in there.

@Rabobankrider can we screen wipe Arissa to Tatooine to simplify stuff?

That was my plan yeah

Jonas is going to take a move action to stumble back into Engaged range of the grand melee and then use Influence to deal strain to to the Pirate Captain. I'm assuming it is an opposed discipline check with the difficulty is the same as last time...

Influence (Stress Mind) on Pirate Captain : 4eP+2eD+4eF 5 successes, 1 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
p-s.png p-s-s.png p-s-a.png p-s-a.png d--.png d-th-th.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls.png f-ds.png

LSP will be used to wish the Pirate Captain sweet dreams.

4 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

You want to try the radio in the burning ship? You do risk some serious injuries if you hang around in there.

if it can be removed then i'll grab and run if not i'm fairly certain i can heal up any wounds i take

@Jonas Shaaf you can post your ic when you're ready.

@Stormbourne you can't really remove it as it's built into the ship. You are going to suffer some definite damage as mentioned though as the ship is very rapidly being engulfed in flames. You can post your ic though and I'll do my response after.

@Rabobankrider , my natjonal exams are next week, so I will probably be very inactive as these exams decide my tertiary education. I will try my best to reply, but no promises.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:20 PM, Stormbourne said:

if it can be removed then i'll grab and run if not i'm fairly certain i can heal up any wounds i take

We do all have comlinks right? Unless you need to communicate with someone in orbit, your comlink should be more than sufficient, and Chemdat has a comlink in the event that you don't.

On 9/26/2018 at 4:26 PM, Rabobankrider said:

@Jonas Shaaf you can post your ic when you're ready.

Done.

@Tramp Graphics should be next...

I'm going away for the weekend so I'll try to get my posts sorted when I get back.

10 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

We do all have comlinks right? Unless you need to communicate with someone in orbit, your comlink should be more than sufficient, and Chemdat has a comlink in the event that you don't.

excal'ur is trying to minimize his use of anything that can be tracked including comlinks

Ok, @Stormbourne you take 8 damage before soak with burn 3 on that. I'm assuming you want to get out of the ship after that, so you can do your follow up ic on that to meet back up with @EliasWindrider .

@Tramp Graphics you are indeed up next.

7 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, @Stormbourne you take 8 damage before soak with burn 3 on that. I'm assuming you want to get out of the ship after that, so you can do your follow up ic on that to meet back up with @EliasWindrider .

force heal : 3eF 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png

one bip to heal 4 wounds and one remove the burn effect

19 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics you are indeed up next.

Is the captain still up, or unconscious. He should be at 0 Strain from Jonas, use of Influence . I'm not sure if he needs to be at 0 or at -1 to be KO.

10 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Is the captain still up, or unconscious. He should be at 0 Strain from Jonas, use of Influence . I'm not sure if he needs to be at 0 or at -1 to be KO.

Technically you should be counting up from zero not down from the threshold by raw, because something happens at double your wound threshold.

1 hour ago, EliasWindrider said:

Technically you should be counting up from zero not down from the threshold by raw, because something happens at double your wound threshold.

I count down from threshold and for wounds would count down to negitive threshold

16 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

15 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

I count down from threshold and for wounds would count down to negitive threshold

Yep. So does SWSheets .

Ok, Dantooine folk the ball is in your court now that you guys are out of the ship.

I'm going to say that the captain is unconscious right now, so the next move is up to you guys.

@Rabobankrider , What direction is the crashing sound coming from? Is it back where we came from, in the direction we were heading (towards where Jonas came from) or some other place?

Deeper into the temple but rapidly approaching your direction. Not the direction that you came from.

4 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Deeper into the temple but rapidly approaching your direction. Not the direction that you came from.

OK. Question, will my comlink reach the surface?

This far down? Not a chance. You're buried under a **** of a lot of rock and water unfortunately so you;re going to struggle there.

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

This far down? Not a chance. You're buried under a **** of a lot of rock and water unfortunately so you;re going to struggle there.

Didn't think so. Radio waves don't penetrate water in real world either. It normally requires a long antenna or wire to the surface.