Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

@TheShard , thanks! :)

@Stormbourne , fair point. that does seem to be the fairest way to do it. I'll sort the ic for that tomorrow.

@SithArissa I just need your response for Korriban and I'll sort your next post. You're nearly done with Korriban you may be happy to hear.

@Lotr_Nerd and @player3333902 , sorry for the delay on the Tatooine stuff. I'm finally going to get that resolved in my next post.

I'll try sort that tomorrow.

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 1/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 11/25, 3/5 men
  5. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 24/25, 5/5 men
  6. @Stormbourne
  7. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 
3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:
  1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 1/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour
  6. @Stormbourne

I take one maneuver to return to my feet, then attack.

Lightsaber : 3eP+1eD+1eC+1eS 1 failure, 1 advantage
p-a.png p-s.png p-s.png d-f-f.png c-f.png s--.png

Missed again, but I can recover some strain.

I take a second maneuver to make a horizontal Force Leap over the pirate captain and land behind him.

Force Leap : 4eF 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ls.png f-ls.png f-ds.png

Edited by Tramp Graphics
10 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I take one maneuver to return to my feet, then attack.

Lightsaber : 3eP+1eD+1eC+1eS 1 failure, 1 advantage
p-a.png p-s.png p-s.png d-f-f.png c-f.png s--.png

Missed again, but I can recover some strain.

I take a second maneuver to make a horizontal Force Leap over the pirate captain and out to medium range behind him.

Force Leap : 4eF 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ls.png f-ls.png f-ds.png

Korath is ....... Quite some warrior... Quite indeed.

7 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Korath is ....... Quite some warrior... Quite indeed.

Yeah, two bad rolls in a row. I might have to edit that last maneuver though. I forgot about disengaging. I do have P reemptive Avoidance , but that's an out of turn incidental, so I don't think I can use in during my turn.

Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

Yeah, two bad rolls in a row. I might have to edit that last maneuver though. I forgot about disengaging. I do have P reemptive Avoidance , but that's an out of turn incidental, so I don't think I can use in during my turn.

I believe you can use oot incidentals whenever you want. For example the skills to regain strain equal to an attribute are oot but can be used on your turn.

Just now, SithArissa said:

I believe you can use oot incidentals whenever you want. For example the skills to regain strain equal to an attribute are oot but can be used on your turn.

If that's the case, I'll do that, but I'm gonna wait for @Rabobankrider to confirm that. I just want to be sure before I edit my previous post.

3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:
  1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  6. @Stormbourne

well if the captain at deaths door lets roll out the red carpet and demoralize his men

2 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

well if the captain at deaths door lets roll out the red carpet and demoralize his men

HE's not at death's door, but he is within one Strain of being knocked unconscious. No Wound damage.

1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

HE's not at death's door, but he is within one Strain of being knocked unconscious. No Wound damage.

wounds 1/20

strain 12/12

1 minute ago, Stormbourne said:

wounds 1/20

strain 12/12

It's supposed to be 20/20 Wounds and 1/12 Strain . I've been using a Kimber Stone, which only does Strain damage.

1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

It's supposed to be 20/20 Wounds and 1/12 Strain . I've been using a Kimber Stone, which only does Strain damage.

eh fine i'll go up and pummel him

Just now, Stormbourne said:

eh fine i'll go up and pummel him

Here's the original post he made back on the fifth:

On 9/5/2018 at 6:40 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Manaan Combat:

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 1/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 15/25, 3/5 men
  6. @Stormbourne

@Tramp Graphics , I honestly can't remember which group you immobilised, and I don't want to dig through the sea that is the ooc, so I'm going to have to go on the assumption that it is crew 1 unless you can remember the specifics.

Also guys please wait to post stuff on your turns, just makes things simpler for me to follow when I'm doing my write ups. :)

@Jonas Shaaf , which minion squad are you targeting with misdirection? I'm guessing crew 1?

As @Jonas Shaaf has already made his post, @Tramp Graphics , you can make your ic post. I think I'm going to say that a blow from the captain will rattle Korath a bit, adding a blue dice to the next check against him.

Korriban Combat

1. @SithArissa
  2. Tomb Guard: 3 soak, 16/16 wounds, 14/14 2, 1 defence, adversary 2,

Tatooine Combat:

1. @player3333902
  2. Hanger Robbers: 4 soak, 5/10 wounds, 1/2 men
  3. @Lotr_Nerd

Instead of leaping out to medium range, I'm just going to lad behind the captain, putting him between me and the other pirates. If he tries to attack me, I'll use Preemptive Avoidance to disengage from him before he can do so. It's an out of turn incidental.

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 1/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour 
  6. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 
  7. @Stormbourne

Updated the captains wounds. @Stormbourne , I'm assuming you're using the pistol as an improvised weapon (pistol whip style)? That adds an extra wound but also and extra disadvantage. That would give you 4 damage total but unfortunately doesn't pierce the captains soak. Fair warning you have also marked yourself as a traitor to the other crew mates (as you look like one of them and just attacked 'your' captain).

Also @Tramp Graphics you've gone early, @Jonas Shaaf come before you and so does Pirate Crew 1.

9 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:
  1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  7. @Stormbourne

Updated the captains wounds. @Stormbourne , I'm assuming you're using the pistol as an improvised weapon (pistol whip style)? That adds an extra wound but also and extra disadvantage. That would give you 4 damage total but unfortunately doesn't pierce the captains soak. Fair warning you have also marked yourself as a traitor to the other crew mates (as you look like one of them and just attacked 'your' captain).

Also @Tramp Graphics you've gone early, @Jonas Shaaf come before you and so does Pirate Crew 1.

Oh. I thought it was a new round. ?

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:
  1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  7. @Stormbourne

wasn't i second last? NVM just read IC also i am now exceeding wounds so

oh no! : 1d100 6

hahahahaha slowed

Edited by Stormbourne
20 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Oh. I thought it was a new round  . ?

@Rabobankrider Can we start adding a "Next Up" to the turn order emails? This accidental turn skipping is getting to be rather confusing to me. Something like:

1) @Jonas Shaaf

2) @Tramp Graphics

3)Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 1/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour 

Next Up: @Tramp Graphics

2 hours ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

@Rabobankrider Can we start adding a "Next Up" to the turn order emails? This accidental turn skipping is getting to be rather confusing to me. Something like:

1) @Jonas Shaaf

2) @Tramp Graphics

3)Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 1/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour 

Next Up: @Tramp Graphics

I agree 100%. Or, at the very least, mark off who has already gone.

Edited by Tramp Graphics
1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I agree 100%. Or, at the very least, mark off you has already gone. 

Good idea!

Ok, going to try sort a post tomorrow evening or at latest Wednesday. :)

6 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, going to try sort a post tomorrow evening or at latest Wednesday. :)

Don't worry about it, this is only slightly slower than the max pace I can keep up with.

Totally unrelated, my boy "Samuel L." took his first steps into a larger world Sunday September 23. Yup he's walking without a couch, coffee table, wall etc. to help balance himself now. ?

43 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

Totally unrelated, my boy "Samuel L." took his first steps into a larger world Sunday September 23. Yup he's walking without a couch, coffee table, wall etc. to help balance himself now. ?

is this a new born hooray of recovering from injury hooray cause i can see both. either way HOORAY!!

7 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

is this a new born hooray of recovering from injury hooray cause i can see both. either way HOORAY!!

He was about 37 minutes shy of 14 months old on Sunday when he took his first steps, so he'd be considered a toddler (especially now that he's walking) rather than a newborn.

@Rabobankrider did excal'ur and co suffer any damage in the crash?