Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

In this case he would be a nemesis, but I that puts on the 2 ranks of adversary.

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

In this case he would be a nemesis, but I that puts on the 2 ranks of adversary.

K cant Fear the Shadows him then :(

Unfortunately no (although theatrically yay! )

27 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

K cant Fear the Shadows him then :(

what are you trying to be a dimir assassin?

2 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

what are you trying to be a dimir assassin?

Could have scared him into staying dead.

1 minute ago, SithArissa said:

Could have scared him into staying dead.

do you have a problem stabbing him again?

2 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

do you have a problem stabbing him again?

He seems to have resurrection powers.

11 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

He seems to have resurrection powers.

then keep him as a stress pet every time you get pissed kill it

Oh, @Rabobankrider , before I forget, for a maneuver, Korath uses Defensive Stance , upgrading the captain’s next attack, and Korath also has Dodge as an out of turn incidental, upgrading his next attack again, so his next attack will be two red dice.

@Rabobankrider since you wanted a force battle I take it this guy isn't immune to force powers at all? And I would upgrade twice for social checks as well with adversary?

4 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

@Rabobankrider since you wanted a force battle I take it this guy isn't immune to force powers at all? And I would upgrade twice for social checks as well with adversary?

i thought adversary only effected combat checks

Thats why I'm asking.

Ok its only combat. Difficulty on a deception check pls @Rabobankrider

Edited by SithArissa

Hey, @TheShard , how many DSPs are you using? I'll need to add that many Conflict to your character in the first post.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

I edited that out don't need em...

15 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Hey, @TheShard , how many DSPs are you using? I'll need to add that many Conflict to your character in the first post.

Need to add 12 conflict to Arissa.

11 minutes ago, TheShard said:

I edited that out don't need em...

OK. Were you the last one to flip a DP in the App? if so, it needs to be flipped back.

1 minute ago, SithArissa said:

Need to add 12 conflict to Arissa.

Ouch!!!

4 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

OK. Were you the last one to flip a DP in the App? if so, it needs to be flipped back.

Ouch!!!

I used the last point on Embrace your Hate.

16 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

I used the last point on Embrace your Hate.

OK. Just wanted to make sure.

Manaan Combat:

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 15/25, 3/5 men
  5. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 24/25, 5/5 men
  6. @Stormbourne
  7. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men

@Rabobankrider you can only damage a lightsaber with 2 triumph.

Yeah, I forgot I was short on the advantage. I'll just upgrade Koraths next check and fix the ic tomorrow.

57 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Manaan Combat:

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 15/25, 3/5 men
  5. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 24/25, 5/5 men
  6. @Stormbourne
  7. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men

Don’t forget Korath just did 11 Strain to the Pirate captain after subtracting the captain’s soak. So the pirate captain should only have 1 Strain left.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

@Rabobankrider , can i use iron soul to clear all my strain and then use inner peace to flip one dark pip to light pip? Not sure if i can yet, used it in the last encounter. Seems like we need ls pips dou.

Seek for excla'ure : 3eF 1 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ds-ds.png f-ls.png

Dang. Can't get more detail, but can at least know his general location?

32 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

@Rabobankrider , can i use iron soul to clear all my strain and then use inner peace to f  lip one dark pip to light pip? Not sure if i can yet, used it in the last encounter. Seems like we need ls pips dou.

Seek for excla'ure : 3eF 1 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ds-ds.png f-ls.png

Dang. Can't get more detail, but can at least know his general location?

with empty soul yes you can have one of direction or surroundings assuming you don't use and DS

also iron soul comes into effect when you get a chance to rest so probably not yet, and unless you've already used it you can flip two DSD to LSD and get +3 on your conflict roll as inner peace is an incidental

Edited by Stormbourne
3 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

with empty soul yes you can have one of direction or surroundings assuming you don't use and DS

also iron soul comes into effect when you get a chance to rest so probably not yet, and unless you've already used it you can flip two DSD to LSD and get +3 on your conflict roll as inner peace is an incidental

You beat me to it... good job.