Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

@Rabobankrider Here is my initiative for the rumble on Tatooine, I didn’t know which one to roll. Also here is my Destiny point roll as well for Jar.

Vigilance Initiative:: 2eA+1eP 4 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png p-s-a.png

Cool Initiative:: 2eA 0 successes, 3 advantage
a-a-a.png a-a.png

Destiny Points roll:: 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

57 minutes ago, Lotr_Nerd said:

@Rabobankrider Here is my initiative for the rumble on Tatooine, I didn’t know which one to roll. Also here is my Destiny point roll as well for Jar.

Vigilance Initiative:: 2eA+1eP 4 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png p-s-a.png

Cool Initiative:: 2eA 0 successes, 3 advantage
a-a-a.png a-a.png

Destiny Points roll:: 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

@SithArissa you should flip destiny so you have +65 on you crits

48 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

@SithArissa you should flip destiny so you have +65 on you crits

?

2 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

?

there's one white destiny you should flip it on your next check so you get the upgrade and +65 on your crits

40 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

there's one white destiny you should flip it on your next check so you get the upgrade and +65 on your crits

Only get 5 per dark side point, max I can get with the current pool is +60 from Juyo Savagery.

Just now, SithArissa said:

Only get 5 per dark side point, max I can get with the current pool is +60 from Juyo Savagery.

there's thirteen in the destiny pool though

https://dice.owenmead.com/jedi quest

Oh @Lotr_Nerd added 1, i think @Rabobankrider used 1 for the tomb guard there should be 2 white.

15 hours ago, SithArissa said:

Oh @Lotr_Nerd added 1, i think @Rabobankrider used 1 for the tomb guard there should be 2 white.

Care to post a link where he did that? For some reason, he hasn't been able to use the app, and I have had to flip them for him.

1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Care to post a link where he did that? For some reason, he hasn't been able to use the app, and I have had to flip them for him.

Tomb Guard 2 Initiative : 3eP+2eD+2eS 2 successes

p-s-a.png p-s-a.png p--.png d-th.png d-th.png s--.png s--.png Flips destiny point to upgrade check, does 8 base damage to Arissa.

2 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Tomb Guard 2 Initiative : 3eP+2eD+2eS 2 successes

p-s-a.png p-s-a.png p--.png d-th.png d-th.png s--.png s--.png Flips destiny point to upgrade check, does 8 base damage to Arissa.

Thanks

@TheShard , the credit limit at the beginning was something mad like 150,000 (I can't really remember), so I'd say take whatever you think suits a jedi/hermit for Drez. For masters I'm not really too fussed about gear.

For the athletics I'd say the triumph could mean something along the lines of you catching Kark without him being injured or something (up to you as it's a triumph)? Threat I think will just be 1 strain from catching someone from that height. For the saberthrow the advantage could be that nothing dangerous falls down from the tower where it was cut, again up to you.

@EliasWindrider and @player3333902 looks like you make it to the speeder, and if you want your advantage can mean you can drive it out of the city before they spot you and avoid the roadblocks etc. If you guys want to narrate that I'll get the next post ready.

@Lotr_Nerd because you were expecting combat it would be cool for you. Vigilance is for ambushes and general nasty surprises in combat :)

Tatooine Combat:

1. @player3333902
  2. Hanger Robbers: 4 soak, 10/10 wounds, 2/2 men
  3. @Lotr_Nerd

Manaan Combat:

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2, cortosis armour
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 15/25, 3/5 men
  5. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 24/25, 5/5 men
  6. @Stormbourne
  7. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men

@Stormbourne , you're up in combat here. :)

Korriban Combat:

1. Tomb Guard: 2s1a 3 soak, 16/16 wounds, 14/14 2, 1 defence, adversary 2,

@SithArissa , if you want to roll cool for your final test we can get that rolling.

5 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@TheShard , the credit limit at the beginning was something mad like 150,000 (I can't really remember), so I'd say take whatever you think suits a jedi/hermit for Drez. For masters I'm not really too fussed about gear.

It was basically, whatever the character had in his previous campaign, he kept. If it's anew character, then they could have a lightsaber, (or other piece of equipment, such as armor or other weapon) decked out up to 18,000 total worth including attachments and mods, on top of starting money. So, @TheShard , for Drez'n, just transfer over the equipment and other information from your last version of the character over to this new sheet.

Initative : 2eA+3eP 4 successes, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph
a-s-a.png a-a.png p-s-a.png p-tr.png p-s.png

Can I use the triumph to down grade the adversary for a turn?

@SithArissa unfortunately in initiative advantage and triumphs in initiative are only really used as tie breakers. You're up first though for combat here :) In case it was missed in the post this is meant to be a force power battle (hopefully it will be pretty cool).

1. @SithArissa
  2. Tomb Guard: 3 soak, 16/16 wounds, 14/14 2, 1 defence, adversary 2,
Just now, Rabobankrider said:

@SithArissa unfortunately in initiative advantage and triumphs in initiative are only really used as tie breakers. You're up first though for combat here :) In case it was missed in the post this is meant to be a force power battle (hopefully it will be pretty cool).

1. @SithArissa
  2. Tomb Guard: 3 soak, 16/16 wounds, 14/14 2, 1 defence, adversary 2,

Well, I don't have combat Force powers other than sense to make my lightsaber better so.........

XD ****. Well sith rarely play by the rules in such situations, that's part of the charm.

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

XD ****. Well sith rarely play by the rules in such situations, that's part of the charm.

What range are we at?

Medium

1 Movement to get to short. Commit one Force to sense defensive to upgrade attacks against me by 2. Then Arissa will engage in some banter to try buy herself some time, can't make a check obviously.

Also If he decides to zap me use 2 strain to trigger dodge twice.

Edited by SithArissa

@Rabobankrider , what's the difficulty of a ranged light check fr tino?

easy ranged (light) here

Yes and yes to the advantage and triumph.

6 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@EliasWindrider and @player3333902 looks like you make it to the speeder, and if you want your advantage can mean you can drive it out of the city before they spot you and avoid the roadblocks etc. If you guys want to narrate that I'll get the next post ready.

I would very much like that.

5 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

It was basically, whatever the character had in his previous campaign, he kept. If it's anew character, then they could have a lightsaber, (or other piece of equipment, such as armor or other weapon) decked out up to 18,000 total worth including attachments and mods, on top of starting money. So, @TheShard , for Drez'n, just transfer over the equipment and other information from your last version of the character over to this new sheet.

In the previous campaign, Korath had 3 mephite crystals but no kimber stone