Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

@Rabobankrider

So odd idea here, what if i threw my saber cut whatever he was hanging onto and just use protect and my athletics to catch him? How much fall dmg are we talking here? How high up is he?

1 minute ago, TheShard said:

@Rabobankrider

So odd idea here, what if i threw my saber cut whatever he was hanging onto and just use protect and my athletics to catch him? How much fall dmg are we talking here? How high up is he?

Why don't you try using Move to levitate him? Wouldn't that be simpler?

2 minutes ago, TheShard said:

@Rabobankrider

Any chance of you updating your sheet?

He's at medium range currently, you can do an average athletics with a setback (he's not very big) to catch him, and protect would work if you have the control to prevent that kind of damage. Move would also work if you wanted.

Isn't it up to date?

No equipment... ****. I did forget that.

So @Rabobankrider how are we doing this with equipment? Should i just assign what's reasonable?

5 minutes ago, TheShard said:

No equipment... ****. I did forget that.

Strain, wounds, soak and defense are missing.

Got those well defense/soak still change based on equipment...

1 minute ago, TheShard said:

Got those well defense/soak still change based on equipment...

there's one or two talents that change defense and soak but yes mostly equipment

Edited by Stormbourne

Looks like the athletics check is the only option @TheShard

Yuppers... My guy is not a traditional jedi.

Athletic : 2eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.png p-tr.png a-a.png a-s.png d-th-th.png d-f-th.png s-f.png

Neither is mine :D

Saber throw : 5eP+1eB+2eD+4eF 5 successes, 2 advantage, 3 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
p-s-a.png p-a-a.png p-s-a.png p-s.png p-s-a.png b-s.png d-th.png d-th-th.png f-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

1 hour ago, TheShard said:

Saber throw : 5eP+1eB+2eD+4eF 5 successes, 2 advantage, 3 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
p-s-a.png p-a-a.png p-s-a.png p-s.png p-s-a.png b-s.png d-th.png d-th-th.png f-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

Whats this for?

1 hour ago, SithArissa said:

Whats this for?

To make the verpine fall into his arms by cutting the thing he was holding onto for dear life

13 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

To make the verpine fall into his arms by cutting the thing he was holding onto for dear life

He already did a successful check to catch him.

14 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

He already did a successful check to catch him.

Yeah but he never made him fall, he rolled the two actions out of order, if he had rolled the saber throw first he could have used advantages to boost the check but it doesn't really matter.

20 hours ago, TheShard said:

On top of Credits, Encumbrance, Weapons and Armor, Gear, and Assets & Resources, you're also missing Background , Motivation , Morality , and Description .

I've updated the link to your character in the first post too.

I'm surprised that Drez'n doesn't have Enhance or Move . Those are pretty standard Force powers.

Also, do you have your starting character ready yet?

Edited by Tramp Graphics

@SithArissa , I'm loving the accent you're using for Xanthe. ?