Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

You kick hard ? Which were you targetting? I'll sort the damage and response later.

The one that just talked.

Oh @Rabobankrider I can use the advantage to notice something important again and get my look in anyway?

At this stage there wouldn't be much more to see with an advantage. If you wanted you could use it to see something of note about the guards, but it wouldn't have a major effect on the plot.

Nw i'll strain the git as well then.

Cool beenz

Well, @Jonas Shaaf , the ball’s in your corner.

23 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

well you are pinned and blind at the moment    

Which, it turns out doesn't really matter... because it isn't the Pirates that are Jonas' #1 problem... The "Untrue" thing Jonas is going to make Avalon believe is that the lightsaber is about to explode due to a gene lock...

Influence (Control: Believe Something Untrue) : 4eP+2eC+1eD+6eF 1 success, 2 Light Side, 5 Dark Side
p-s-a.png p--.png p-s-a.png p-a.png c-f.png c-th.png d-th-th.png f-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls.png f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png

Edited by Jonas Shaaf
clarity
6 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Jonas Shaaf , if you have the necessary upgrades you could use the force to reclaim the lightsaber using move (vs discipline as Avalon is a pc), otherwise you can do a vs athletics to wrestle it from him, but because you can't see him the penalty for blindness still applies (it will clear before the end of the campaign, I promise :p)

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men
  5. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men
  6. @Stormbourne
  7. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men

@Lotr_Nerd the check is easy ranged (light) as they are at short range.

@EliasWindrider and @player3333902 you guys have pretty much 1 move before they are going to attack, so if you want to force leap out of there, now is the time. :)

@SithArissa the enemy is moving to short range of you, I should have put that in the ic spoilers.

Going to jump

8 hours ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Which, it turns out doesn't really matter... because it isn't the Pirates that are Jonas' #1 problem... The "Untrue" thing Jonas is going to make Avalon believe is that the lightsaber is about to explode due to a gene lock...

Influence (Control: Believe Something Untrue) : 4eP+2eC+1eD+6eF 1 success, 2 Light Side, 5 Dark Side
p-s-a.png p--.png p-s-a.png p-a.png c-f.png c-th.png d-th-th.png f-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls.png f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png

fine but your not gonna like the result

2 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

fine but your not gonna     like th  e resul  t

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink....

8 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

fine but your not gonna like the result

I've gotta wonder, are you trying to get yourself, and everyone with you, killed? ? We're trying to avoid a fight, not start one.

Reading the thread, your character's actions, your plans for your character, the other characters' actions, and the other players' plans for their characters, I notice your use of the word "we."

tenor.gif?itemid=7536490

Edited by Nytwyng
1 minute ago, Nytwyng said:

Reading the thread, your character's actions, your plans for your character, the other characters' actions, and the other players' plans for their characters, I notice your use of the word "we."

tenor.gif?itemid=7536490

@Jonas Shaaf and I are both trying to diffuse the situation and avoid a bloody conflict.

7 hours ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink....

You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.

There was an intellectual woman back in the day who joined an intellectual gentleman's club and was challenged to reply with a clever phrase that rhymed with horticulture, she broke horticulture into 3 words in the above phrase (minor alterations of course)

2 hours ago, Nytwyng said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7536490

hello, my name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father prepare to die

Akua force leap : 3eF 4 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png

Is there anything I can do with the extra pips other than distance atm? I use 2 to travel the same distance as Elias.

15 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Is there anything I can do with the extra pips other than distance atm? I use 2 to travel the same distance as Elias.

for force leap no

40 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

You have the upgrade to use leap as a manoeuvre so you can use it and your action to jump double distance?

2 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

You have the upgrade to use leap as a manoeuvre so you can use it and your action to jump double distance?

that's not using the bips though

5 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

3 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

that's not using the bips though

@Stormbourne is correct there. All being capable of using Force Leap as a maneuver allows is the ability to use it up to three times a round (twice as maneuvers and once more as an action), but it would still call for a separate roll for each use.

The pips cant be used as has been said and it gets his character further away from danger and uses up his turn without wasting the manoeuvre.

2 hours ago, SithArissa said:

The pips cant be used as has been said and it gets his character further away from danger and uses up his turn without wasting the manoeuvre.

i think you mean it uses her maneuver and still leaves her with a action

1 hour ago, Stormbourne said:

i think you mean it uses her maneuver and still leaves her with a action

If she gets behind the outcropping (i.e. cover) so the mandos and stormtroopers can't see her, that'll cost a maneuver, she can either take 2 strain to avoid wasting her action, or trade her action for another maneuver. Personally I wouldn't waste the strain on this.

I'm not doing 3 force jumps so i won't leave elias behind XD. I can always do another force action. I have move and other stuff. I can try to move as large an object as the roll will allow me to move when i roll.