Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

excellent

@Stormbourne , cool is correct for you. @Jonas Shaaf if you want to join in it will be vigilance.

I'll roll initiative for the others tomorrow.

22 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

in, you'd be looking at 3 red and with how much effort they went to get here 3 black. I'll also be flipping a dp at this point because I need to spend some.

I think that covers everything, thanks for your patience guys. :) If I have missed anything please let me know.

Influence : 3eP+2eF+3eC 2 threat, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
p-s-s.png p--.png p-a.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png c-th.png c-f-th.png c-f-th.png

I'll have to try again. He still can't see or sense me.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Pirate Combat:

1. @Tramp Graphics 2s2a
  2. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2 2s1a
  3. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 1s1a
  4. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 1s1a
  5. @Stormbourne 0s2a
  6. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 0s

@Tramp Graphics you're going to have to wait a while before you can try again, and it's probably going to be harder to convince the captain after this. If you want you can roll vigilance to join combat.

@Jonas Shaaf I recommend you join as you will be a target for the pirates after all these shenanigans.

Edited by Rabobankrider
2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Pirate Combat:

1. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2 2s1a
  2. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 1s1a
  3. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 1s1a
  4. @Stormbourne 0s2a
  5. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men 0s

@Tramp Graphics you're going to have to wait a while before you can try again, and it's probably going to be harder to convince the captain after this. If you want you can roll vigilance to join combat.

@Jonas Shaaf I recommend you join as you will be a target for the pirates after all these shenanigans.

I'll switch my lightsaber to Kimber Stone setting.

Initiative : 2eA+1eP 2 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-a.png p-s.png

Ok, as this is combat you will need to do that in your turn but that is fine.

8 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, as this is combat you will need to do that in your turn but that is fine.

Well, I haven't activated it yet, but... I'll probably try to use Influence again on my turn. They can't see or sense me right now anyway.

As I said, you'll need to wait a while to try that again.

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

As I said, you'll need to wait a while to try that again.

I know. Just let me know when it's my turn.

You are not going to be able to try it at least until after combat. In the first round of combat is not a while.

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

You are not going to be able to try it at least until after combat. In the first round of combat is not a while.

I might try something else (possibly use Move to disarm one of the minion groups), but if I can diffuse the combat, that would be my first choice. Also, i just checked the Destiny Point app, and it hasn't changed since I flipped one.

Does that mean the app is not working? If so you're going to need to track it on the first page.

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

Does that mean the app is not working? If so you're going to need to track it on the first page.

No, it just means that there's no record of you flipping one. I can do it for you though.

And done.

Edited by Tramp Graphics
On 8/7/2018 at 2:42 PM, Rabobankrider said:

@CathyKitten , when you have a chance you can respond to the stranger in the cave. :)

@Stormbourne , the stealth check on Dantooine is for when the ship heads out of range, assuming you guys want to look for fuel soon.

@Lotr_Nerd , you're still up for Tatooine?

Korriban Initiative:

1. @SithArissa
  2. Tomb Guard 1: soak 7, wounds 15/15 armour 1, rival
  3. Tomb Guard 2: soak 7, wounds 15/15 armour 1, rival
  4. Tomb Guard 3: soak 7, wounds 15/15 armour 1, rival

@SithArissa you are up and they are at short range in front of you. :)

@EliasWindrider , for the disadvantage I think I'll say that the enemy is close behind so you don't have too long till they find you.

Fuel and the force user are in a town to the east of the capital. It's a very long walk but a short drive with speeders etc. A way of planet is currently above the city in the form of a shuttle, but it also seems to be making its way east.

For the forsee I'm going to pm you as I need a couple of details to make it proper.

@player3333902 , I'd say for your advantage that rather than the enemy finding you, they find evidence of you which puts them back on the hunt. 4 advantage is a fair amount, so this seems ok.

@EliasWindrider , I did implement a separate pool in Revans War, but because I have already started with a shared pool (thinking this would go faster to gather everyone) I'd like to avoid having to reroll for each planet. I will start flipping dp's soon (I frankly forgot about them) so you will have more to play with soon.

@Stormbourne , I think for the crit I'm going to try something a little more chaotic and say as you swipe the saber you accidentally ignite it. Should be interesting if nothing else ?

@Tramp Graphics , considering the mental fortitude of the captain, you'd be looking at 3 red and with how much effort they went to get here 3 black. I'll also be flipping a dp at this point because I need to spend some.

I think that covers everything, thanks for your patience guys. :) If I have missed anything please let me know.

Yes I am still up for Tattooine, I was planning on making the roll to shoot the thugs later tonight.

I'm going first...

Initiative : 2eA+2eP+1eB+6eF 6 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph, 10 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
a-s.png a-s-s.png p-s-a.png p-tr.png b-s.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png

All those LSP turn into a total of ... 16 Successes, 1 Triumph and 1 Advantage .

1 hour ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

I'm going first...

Initiative : 2eA+2eP+1eB+6eF 6 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph, 10 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
a-s.png a-s-s.png p-s-a.png p-tr.png b-s.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png

All those LSP turn into a total of ... 16 Successes, 1 Triumph and 1 Advantage .

jesus forking H christ. would you like to take two turns each round? or aid us maybe?

Edited by Stormbourne
22 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

jesus forking H christ. would you like to take two turns each round? or aid us maybe?

Unfortunately for Avalon, Jonas' first action is to try to get his lightsaber back. That also gives us a chance of stopping combat before we all get butchered.

@Rabobankrider : We ready to get this party started?

24 minutes ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

Unfortunately for Avalon, Jonas' first action is to try to get his lightsaber back. That also gives us a chance of stopping combat before we all get butchered.

@Rabobankrider : We ready to get this party started?

well you are pinned and blind at the moment

15 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

well you are pinned and blind at the moment

They simply grabbed him and forced him to his feet. That doesn't mean he's pinned. In fact, being on his feet means he is actually in a better position to act, even if his range of motion is partially restricted.

@Jonas Shaaf , if you have the necessary upgrades you could use the force to reclaim the lightsaber using move (vs discipline as Avalon is a pc), otherwise you can do a vs athletics to wrestle it from him, but because you can't see him the penalty for blindness still applies (it will clear before the end of the campaign, I promise :p)

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men
  5. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men
  6. @Stormbourne
  7. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men

@Lotr_Nerd the check is easy ranged (light) as they are at short range.

@EliasWindrider and @player3333902 you guys have pretty much 1 move before they are going to attack, so if you want to force leap out of there, now is the time. :)

@SithArissa the enemy is moving to short range of you, I should have put that in the ic spoilers.

Edited by Rabobankrider
7 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Jonas Shaaf , if you have the necessary upgrades you could use the force to reclaim the lightsaber using move (vs discipline as Avalon is a pc), otherwise you can do a vs athletics to wrestle it from him, but because you can't see him the penalty for blindness still applies (it will clear before the end of the campaign, I promise :p)

1. @Jonas Shaaf
  2. @Tramp Graphics
  3. Pirate Captain: Soak 5, wounds 20/20, strain 12/12, defence 1, adversary 2
  4. Pirate Crew 2: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men
  5. Pirate Crew 3: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men
  6. @Stormbourne
  7. Pirate Crew 1: Soak 4, wounds 25/25, 5/5 men

@Lotr_Nerd the check is easy ranged (light) as they are at short range.

@EliasWindrider and @player3333902 you guys have pretty much 1 move before they are going to attack, so if you want to force leap out of there, now is the time. :)

@SithArissa the enemy is moving to short range of you, I should have put that in the ic spoilers.

I already moved to engaged with at least one of them to try hit them with a saber attack?

Not this time (there is a reason that may be revealed later, it's linked to the triumph).

I'd like a lookie at the rooms shadows now the wall is mush, and to kick a small amount of rubble at lizard faces feet. If that's 2 actions I'll kick the rubble first @Rabobankrider

Having a look would just be an average perception and I guess that kicking rubble would be an easy ranged (light) but would be treated as an improvised weapon. You can kick the rubble first, that'll be fine. :)

Short range is 1D yes? Also took a manuvure to Aim.

Geodude used Rock Throw : 1eB+3eA+1eD 4 successes, 1 advantage
b-s-a.png a-a.png a-s-s.png a-s.png d-th.png

Edited by SithArissa