Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

1 minute ago, SithArissa said:

Temptation for the Dark is stong.

what food does the darkside have?

Bbq ribs, bacon loaded cheese fries chochip mint icecream and youngling surprise pie.

6 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Bbq ribs, bacon loaded cheese fries chochip mint icecream and youngling surprise pie.

what the surprise?

1 minute ago, Stormbourne said:

what the surprise?

I'll tell you after you eat it.......

are you saying you'll eat me ?

3 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

are you saying you'll eat me ?

I wouldn't eat someone alive.

I made the stealth check with a threat

Stealth with Sleight of Mind : 3eD+3eA+2eB 1 success, 1 threat
d-f-f.png d-th.png d-th-th.png a-a.png a--.png a-s.png b-s-a.png b-s.png

Dropped sense after finding a momentarily save hiding space.

I found fuel

Seek for fuel : 4eF 6 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ls-ls.png f-ds-ds.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png

Found a way off planet

Seek for Ship/ride off planet : 4eF 4 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
f-ls.png f-ls.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png

Found the force user

Seek for enemy Force User : 4eF 4 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png

Learned something about a possible encounter with the enemy Force User

Foresee about possible encounter with enemy Force User in the next 24 hours : 4eF 3 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds-ds.png f-ls.png

@Tramp Graphics im not sure if you've marked this but excal'ur has four conflict

Akua stealth check : 1eA+2eP+3eD 4 failures, 4 advantage
a-a.png p-a-a.png p-a-a.png d-f-f.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

Well then XD

If ls pips r a prob, i can use inner peace once per encounter to flip 1 ds pip to ls and decrease 1 conflict. I havnt used it dis encounter, so i can now.

Edited by player3333902
4 hours ago, player3333902 said:

Akua stealth check : 1eA+2eP+3eD 4 failures, 4 advantage
a-a.png p-a-a.png p-a-a.png d-f-f.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

Well then XD

If ls pips r a prob, i can use inner peace once per encounter to flip 1 ds pip to ls and decrease 1 conflict. I havnt used it dis encounter, so i can now.

@Rabobankrider Can we say that we thought we had a good hiding spot, but we got seen without us knowing, I had time to make to make the checks, and the foresee check tips us off that we are about to get assaulted by another group of stormtroopers and mandalorians?

@player3333902 please use inner peace, we are going to need them imminently. @Rabobankrider can we implement separate destiny pools for characters on separate planets, so that when there's a split party, one group that tends to spend them very freely can't deprive other more conservative groups "halfway across the galaxy" of access to DPs?

Edited by EliasWindrider

we're doing this again @Jonas Shaaf gimme your saber @Rabobankrider since blind adds 3P to perception i have assumed that they translate to 3G on my roll if not tell me and i'll reroll

insanity : 5eA+1eD+3eC+1eS 3 successes, 2 threat, 1 Despair
a-s.png a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s.png a-s-a.png d-th.png c-th.png c-d.png c-f-th.png s-th.png

2 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

we're doing this again @Jonas Shaaf gimme your saber @Rabobankrider since blind adds 3P to perception i have assumed that they translate to 3G on my roll if not tell me and i'll reroll

insanity : 5eA+1eD+3eC+1eS 3 successes, 2 threat, 1 Despair
a-s.png a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s.png a-s-a.png d-th.png c-th.png c-d.png c-f-th.png s-th.png

i'd campaign for a blank or twos my saber isn't visible nor does Avalon even know that Jonas has one...

1 minute ago, Jonas Shaaf said:

i'd campaign for a blank or twos my saber isn't visible nor does Avalon even know that Jonas has one...

you look like a force weirdo and all force weirdos have shards (lightsabers)

3 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

@Rabobankrider can we implement separate destiny pools for characters on separate planets, so that when there's a split party, one group that tends to spend them very freely can't deprive other more conservative groups "halfway across the galaxy" of access to DPs?

"Thats not how the Force works!"

7 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

you look like a force weirdo and all force weirdos have shards (lightsabers)

Jonas has also been frozen in carbonite for the past 50 years. so it's likely that his lightsaber is stashed away somewhere.

16 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

@Tramp Graphics im not sure if you've marked this but excal'ur has four conflict

Done.

12 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Jonas has also been frozen in carbonite for the past 50 years. so it's likely that his lightsaber is stashed away somewhere.

Jonas used a triumph to have his kit on him

7 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Done.

Arissa gets 3 auto conflict, while you're at it.

4 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

Jonas used a triumph to have his kit on him

When?

Regardless, I did say " likely ", not "defintely".

9 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

When?

Regardless, I did say " likely ", not "defintely".

On 7/3/2018 at 2:00 PM, Jonas Shaaf said:

Deception : 3eP+1eA+1eB+3eD+6eF 2 successes, 1 Triumph, 4 Light Side, 4 Dark Side
p-tr.png p--.png p-s-s.png a-a-a.png b--.png d-f-th.png d--.png d-th.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

I use the 4 LSP to add success / advantage as appropriate and useful. And I'll use the Triumph to have the lead Nikto decide I'll be more useful to him if I get to keep my gear...

here

2 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

here

Thanks. ? Of course, if I were @Jonas Shaaf , I would spend that Despair to have him catch Avalon lifting his saber, regardless.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

np

@Rabobankrider , what's the difficulty to convince the Nikto leader to depart with his minions using Influence ?

2 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

@Rabobankrider , what's the difficulty to convince the Nikto leader to depart with his minions using Influence ?

has it a guess 5P they here to loot and your telling them to **** off

3 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

has it a guess 5P they here to loot and your telling them to **** off

Not quite. First off, they can't see nor sense me because of the use of Misdirect . So, no.

I intend to whisper in his ear and make him want to leave immediately, whether that's through the Emotion/Belief upgrade, or the Social Checks upgrade.

Edited by Tramp Graphics