Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Ok. So rolled 1 force die to get 1 ds pip, do i add 1 ls ans change it to ds?

Edited by player3333902

no just one force dice, please show the results as well

Edited by Stormbourne
1 minute ago, player3333902 said:

Ok. So rolled 1 force die to get 1 ds pip, do i add 1 ls ans change it to ds?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

no just one force dice, please show the results as well

How do i quote the results using the app? I rolled not on orokos but the one with the pips. Should I have rolled on orokos...? I can do the entire thing again if you guys want me to.

XD. Just rolled in orokos and i kid you not, got 1 ds pip as my result. Hopefully this can solve things? It really was the 1st try, did not reroll anything

Destiny points : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Edited by player3333902

okay so you flip destiny tokke 2 conflict and strain and use 2 darkside to power seek what would you like a "that direction" or "this is what's around me"?

6 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

How do i quote the results using the app? I rolled not on orokos but the one with the pips. Should I have rolled on orokos...? I can do the entire thing again if you guys want me to.

there should be an option just underneath the results called BBcode when you click on it it'll spew a bunch of text at you copy paste that

Edited by Stormbourne

That direction, so I can head to you

well you know that im in that direction, you don't know how far away i am though or if there are any impassible obstructions in the way this feeling also quickly diminishes giving you just enough time to start in the right direction

5 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

well you know that im in that direction, you don't know how far away i am though or if there are any impassible obstructions in the way this feeling also quickly diminishes giving you just enough time to start in the right direction

Got it, maybe you can get excal'ur to sense her too or something? Since she is headed his way

he mostly likely feels a disturbance in the force that is now coming closer to him

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Jonas Shaaf , can you do a formidable resilience check (something like 60 years in carbonite will mess with you :p). 

Coming out of Carbonite : 4eA+6eF+5eD 1 success, 2 threat, 2 Light Side, 6 Dark Side
a-s.png a-s.png a-s-a.png a-a.png f-ds.png f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png d-th.png d-f-th.png d-f.png d-th.png d-th.png

I'll use the two LSP to cancel the two threat to end with 1 Success . (The Force dice are for Enhance, btw).

Edited by Jonas Shaaf
clarification

Seeking excal'ur again : 3eF 4 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png

I translate the 2 extra ls pips into 2 successes, which grant me the exact location of excal'ur and gives me knowledge that he is with teetoe.

unless you use that darkside point you can't find him

Sense (Basic) : 6eF 4 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ds.png f-ls.png f-ds.png f-ls.png f-ls-ls.png

Jonas activates the Sense Basic power to see who is near him...

22 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

unless you use that darkside point you can't find him

Why? 2 points is enough to seek someone regardless of location and range, if the user knows the person, according to the power tree for seek. So i have 2 extra ls pips and a ds pip, means i can convert 2 ls pips to advantages right?

6 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Why? 2 points is enough to seek someone regardless of location and range, if the user knows the person, according to the power tree for seek. So i have 2 extra ls pips and a ds pip, means i can convert 2 ls pips to advantages right?

Doesn't work like that with that amount of power you can get his direction and an image of his surroundings, if it was unhindered.

in this day and age every potent force user excal'ur has encountered has been hunting him so he is hindering it with his own powers

22 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

Doesn't work like that with that amount of power you can get his direction and an image of his surroundings, if it was unhindered.

in this day and age every potent force user excal'ur has encountered has been hunting him so he is hindering it with his own powers

Ah ok. Maybe out of the 2 extra pips, 1 can be used to dispel the force hinderance by excal'ur? Leaving 1 to translate to advantage? Or can i make a discipline check to determine if i can break thru the hinderance?

Nah the way my force power works is that i just take three force points from your results leaving you with 1 LS 1DS if you use both you can get the direction or surroundings of excal'ur

9 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

Nah the way my force power works is that i just take three force points from your results leaving you with 1 LS 1DS if you use both you can get the direction or surroundings of excal'ur

Oh are u using the suppress ability? Where u commit 2 dice?

Ill flip 1 point to use the ds point, suffering 1 strain and conflict

Edited by player3333902
2 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Oh are u using the suppress ability? Where u commit 2 dice?

Ill flip 1 point to use the ds point, suffering 1 strain and conflict

3 dice

Would you like direction or surroundings at this close range and argument can be made for both

1 minute ago, Stormbourne said:

3 dice

Would you like direction or surroundings at this close range and argument can be made for both

Would say surroundings to make it easier to spot, though she has to look around abit.

1 minute ago, player3333902 said:

Would say surroundings to make it easier to spot, though she has to look around abit.

Well it looks like we're in a motor pool heading towards a vehicle

@CathyKitten what at we taking?

@Rabobankrider would now be a good time for akua to make a streetwise check?

Yeah, I think an average streetwise should do the trick.

@Jonas Shaaf , you would sense 20 nikto in the room around you in the room with you.

@Lotr_Nerd , are you ok with your Jawa being linked with the Black Sun on Tatooine? That would work quite nicely with the scenario.

@EliasWindrider , @Stormbourne , @CathyKitten , because the capital of Dantooine is small you'd all be fairly close to each other, so you will be able to find each other fairly easy.

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Yeah, I think an average streetwise should do the trick.

@Jonas Shaaf , you would sense 20 nikto in the room around you in the room with you.

@Lotr_Nerd , are you ok with your Jawa being linked with the Black Sun on Tatooine? That would work quite nicely with the scenario.

@EliasWindrider , @Stormbourne , @CathyKitten , because the capital of Dantooine is small you'd all be fairly close to each other, so you will be able to find each other fairly easy.

Streetwise check for Akua to find Excal'ur : 2eA+1eD 2 successes, 1 threat
a-s-s.png a--.png d-th.png

Ok, so I assume Akua managed to find excal'ure, but maybe he really thought she was a threat and like shot at her which caused her to be grazed lightly or something? Or someone reported their meeting to the FO?

26 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Streetwise check for Akua to find Excal'ur : 2eA+1eD 2 successes, 1 threat
a-s-s.png a--.png d-th.png

Ok, so I assume Akua managed to find excal'ure, but maybe he really thought she was a threat and like shot at her which caused her to be grazed lightly or something? Or someone reported their meeting to the FO?

A single threat is on par with you over exerted and toke a strain getting over here, but ill let rabobankrider decide what minor inconvenience you suffer

Edited by Stormbourne