Star Wars Co-Op, do you think we'll get it?

By NoElf, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Same here! I am a rpg! story driven campaign type of game fan!

i like Arkham horror Lcg and Joyneys in the Middle Earth board game because of those elements! (Just like Pathfinders adventures card game Also)

So definitely campaign Coop for me than you very much ;)

But as I have said above... Very unlike to happen, but i would be clad to be wrong...

The coop and campaign version is the only one to be a wish of mine. I play Arkham and like it a lot. Would want the same for Star Wars.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:58 AM, Ywingscum said:

I think more along the campaign rpg feel of Arkham would be best suited. Just my thought

I agree 100%. Arkham and and Lord of the Rings LCG sell quite well. I think Arkham tells a much better story than Lord of the Rings. They have a lot of Star Wars content they could use.

I would agree at this point, it's just a matter of kinda re-usign pre-exsiting designs (like Arkham drew a lot of inspiration from LOTR LCG) and re-using the INSANE art quantity FFG has commissioned over the years

I wish a Star Wars co-op lcg, like Marvel Champions, It would be great, buy day 1.

I would be more interested in a coop like Arkham than Marvel, the lack of story and locations in it make it feel less interesting, less implicating. The other point is Marvel champions is really poor on the artwork side. In each pack, 75% of the cards are feeling really ''Meh" when Arkham is something like 75% "Awesome!!".

On 6/16/2020 at 7:47 AM, phorcys12 said:

I would be more interested in a coop like Arkham than Marvel, the lack of story and locations in it make it feel less interesting, less implicating. The other point is Marvel champions is really poor on the artwork side. In each pack, 75% of the cards are feeling really ''Meh" when Arkham is something like 75% "Awesome!!".

I'd like something in the middle, a format that could be played in the multi-game format of AH but also stand-alone like MC and LotR. I have to gear up to play an AH campaign so it doesn't get played nearly as much as the other two which are so easy to play one-offs.

I'm really biased, but I would really like to see a Star Wars version of Arkham Horror LCG.