link? please?

2 minutes ago, TheWelcomeMat88 said:

link? please?

Edit on first topic

2 minutes ago, jacenat said:

google play link:

but, but...... I editted my topic with the link T.T

had a QUICK PLAY AN WET MY UNDERPANTS!

Its all we could have wished for! then again this is shiney phase .

I'll see about getting this on my tablet when I get home but would anyone be kind enough to tell me about the "in app purchases"? I'm guessing they would be for the additional boxed expansions?

Hmm... since it's not in the Apple app store or on Steam... I think I need to go buy an Android device ;)

13 minutes ago, Smutpedler said:

I'll see about getting this on my tablet when I get home but would anyone be kind enough to tell me about the "in app purchases"? I'm guessing they would be for the additional boxed expansions?

As far as I could tell, you just click on the expansions you own and add them to your "Collection" No purchase needed.

14 minutes ago, Smutpedler said:

In the Descent app they released a new campaign tied to one of the boxed expansions for free. They also released two other "campaigns" as paid downloads, but these were not traditional campaigns (one was kind of a random mission generator and the other was a sort of challenge/arena mode).

Just saw it on App Store!

I just downloaded it on the app store for iOS. Cannot wait to play tonight!

Downloaded on my iPad :) I'm going to play it today!!!!!!

Not on Steam as far as I can see, nor on the Kindle store for my Fire.

The in app purchase are for different campaigns that will be available in the future. I looked at the Road to legend for Descent. There will be content that you need to purchased for future campaigns in the app.

From what I understand, even free downloads that are done within an app are considered to be "in-app purchases", so they might not necessarily cost money. But be sure that any physical content you have bought outside the app does not need to purchased again to be unlocked in the app. Because guess what, if you don't have the physical components, you won't have any way to use the content when the app tells you to do so.

Just played the tutorial and love it looking forward to play the full game tommorow with friends ;)

*Not available in your country*

- very nice FFG... didn't know this app is country specific

whoo baby! this will be my first chance to actually play a story mode version of Imperial Assault outside of skirmish (I only have one friend who actually enjoys boardgames) he didn't like being responsible for 4 rebels or being the Imperial General. this way we can play on the same team and both use two heroes instead.