I'm having trouble taking down my son's Dragon...Help

By Fu Leng, in L5R LCG: Deck Building

Between Togashi Yokuni (who I think is the strongest champion in the game) and all those dang attatchments, I'm having trouble taking down my kids Dragon.

I'm still new but would love some advice.

I was playing Lion and even splashed Let Go, but his ancestral weapons go right back into his hand and then I say S**T

Just to be clear, ancestral attachments only return to your hand when the character they're attached to leave play. If you use discard effects like Let Go, they discard just like any other attachment.

Dragon Voltron units are rather weak to bow effect.

And yes, Yokuni is rather good, but his mind can be clouded.

And ancestral attachment are indeed trumped by let go.

Lion with ffg and charge can defeat dragon. The northern mountain stand tall, but the lions pride spreads upon the wide plains.

Non figuratively speaking, try to get board number advantage, and attack relentlessly, political and military.

I found that splashing crane or unicorn benefits my lion more than Dragon splash.

Also, know your ennemy, swap decks with your son and play few dragon games to identify their weaknesses and learn how to exploit them.

Any kind of (preferably) bow or (less good) send-home you can find will be especially effective against Dragon, since they tend to load up a lot on one character.