Fantasy Flight Interactive?

By Corse66, in Road to Legend

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what is the general feeling (I don't hope to have an official statement on it but you never know :p) about FFI?

I'm a very happy owner of the Road to Legend app and I think it's really a great addition to Descent (and actually the app made me buy some more Descent boxes!) and I was wondering if Road to Legend was in the scope of FFI and if we can hope for more DLC / Campaigns for the app? (and I do mean paying ones ;))

Any thoughts?

Regards,

I'm quite hyped about this news, mostly because i hope to see games based on the Runebound(descent) IP.

But I hope it will bring some more DLC to the app, but i'm not getting my hopes up, Road to Legend wasn't mentioned at all in the news-update about FFI.

Yeah, it's not even clear that Road to Legend is part of this. It sounded more like they're making a Descent video game or something. I feel like I don't know enough yet to have an opinion.

Based on the news, FFI will only develop new videogames based on FF brands. Fantasy Flight Games will continue to create hybrid digital board games as before.