Star Wars: Revan's War IC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

The Cerean woman nods and passes a bottle to the new arrival. “Please, join me. No one else was taking me up on the offer, and I was starting to think I had entirely misconstrued the side-eyes they were giving me.”

”I am Andja.” She introduces herself, extending a hand, and very nearly knocking over her own drink in the process.

Edited by Edgehawk

Armatta jolted into a standing posture, nearly upsetting her (by now luckily empty) bowl.

"Where the frak did you come from?!?" she exclaimed at the sight of the unknown new arrival.

Dear Force, did we not search the ship for stowaways - or accidentally acquired spaceport technicians - after we got away safely?!?

"And what are you doing on board?" she added in a calmer tone.

Silun also looks pretty off put by the sudden appearance, but stays relatively calm since she doesn't at all seem threatening. "I would ask the same, and also: who are you?"

Zoroku stands to attention as a stranger approaches them, he is in a guarded stance but not yet reaching for his Lightsaber, He simply watches and waits for an answer to the questions his fellows have asked.

Ive would Hold up a hand to the others that freaked out. "All will be answered in time, but first..." She would reach out accepting the drink, opening and taking a long pull from it. "As I said a moment before My name is Ive Virdas." Nodding to Andja, for introducing her self. Ive's hands were folded infront of her. There was nothing in them. "As top where I came from, I have been hiding on this ship for a good while know in a meditative state. Thus the thirst, you see. To what I am doing on bored I also already spoke. The Force lead me here so that I could help."

Armatta was not reassured.

"You say that you're a Force user. What tradition?" she asked. "Also, not to make too fine a point about it, from our point of view you are a stowaway - so a bit more information from you would be nice."

Nodding her head forward in agreeance, she would Look Armatta in the eyes. "I am a Consular, and I focus on the healing aspects of the force. I also know the Soresu Style. I understand your wariness. If you have any more questions that will help you be at ease, please don't hesitate to ask." Ive's voice was calm and had a smooth cadence to it then entire time she spoke, as if she was willing to wait as long as it took. As well, since she grabbed the drink she hadn't moved any closer or father from the group.

Silun seems to accept this at face value, relaxing quite a bit and continuing to eat. "Oh, that explains a lot. You're from the temple, then?"

“ It would be nice for the council to let us know there would be another Jedi coming along with us. I am Kazz’Oro’Kuruozo, you may call me Zoroku.” Zoroku says and sits back down in front of his bowl of soup. He takes a another sip of it before addressing Ive, “Were you tasked with taking down Admiral Karath as well?”

Edited by Shlambate

Ive's eyes would lower down to the left along with her head a bit. Her right hand coming up to scratch the back of her head. "Yes I am from the temple and the council didn't let you know another Jedi was coming, well, because they didn't know another Jedi was coming." Looking back to to Zoroku she would take another sip of the drink. "Like I said, the Force has guided me here to help. So, I don't really know much beyond that."

Armatta was still puzzled.

"Buy how did you make it past Coruscant spaceport security and get on board?" she asked Ive. "The Temple's been on lockdown since the Admiralty raid."

Edited by Bellona

“A stowaway..” Andja sounds almost disappointed. “Are you sure you aren’t a spy or a pirate, or maybe a witch?! You see, I’m writing this story...” Ooh! A pirate witch spy!!

Andja takes out her datapad and enters some notes.

“Never mind. Well, if you are not going to sit, I shall stand with you.”

”Skol!” she exclaims, raising her drink, “To the Force, which has guided our new friend here.”

”Do sit now, and have some stew.”

"In regards to the lock down, as you may all know, the Force can overcome any obstacle as long as you are willing and able to listen."

Giving a respectful nod to Andja, then looking to the others for allowance. She would wait to sit till they all agreed she could.

"Call me what you will in your story, it's the writers prerogative. And if it make you all feel better."

Ive would undo her belt that had many things on it including her Lightsaber and would slide it across the floor to Armatta.

Armatta stared at the items on the floor. This woman is seriously in the Force zone, and doesn't seem to care much about practical details. Mostly harmless ... maybe?

She cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Well, I guess that you're alright," she declared. "Still a bit short on the details, but maybe we'll learn them over time. No need to hand over your gear." Her mind caught a previously mentioned detail. "A Healer, you said? That'll be very useful. Zoroku here," Armatta gestured to the seated chiss, "is still suffering from a wound taken during the Admiralty raid."

Hint given, Armatta sat down again, looked at her now empty bowl, then over at Andja.

"If the beer's still being offered, then I'll take one now," she told the cerean woman.

Edited by Bellona
Spelling, wording.

“Of course!” Andja offers, extending a drink out to Armatta, then distractedly returns to her datapad.

No, not a pirate spy or a witch.. maybe a vampire! Yes!

Ive would smile as she moved and picked up her belt reclasping it around her waist. Moving over to the Chiss. Once she was standing next to him, "Zoroku was it? Might I be able to take a look at your injury?"

Edited by Ive Virdas

Zoroku looks to Armatta then to Ive, ”I have a burn mark from a blaster shot on my chest.” He points to his chest plate on the armor he was still wearing. ”If you wish to see it I’ll need to undress, Armatta here simply healed me through my armor although she didn’t get all of it, Is disrobing required for the best effect?” The Chiss says asking the newcomer Jedi.

Setting her near empty drink on the table giving Zoroku the smile of a loving parent. "It would be best, if you like we can go into a different room where you would have more privacy."

Ive would pull her medpack from her belt, making sure not to crowd Zoroku.

“You can sit and eat first, we will deal with this injury later.” Zoroku Says gesturing for her to sit back down.

Edited by Shlambate

No. I shall feast now!

And just like that, the blue-hued man acquiesces to the Force of the newcomer’s unspoken dark will, and she lures him away. No one can see the fangs the pale woman bares when her smile broadens, as she exits the ship’s galley, and leads the injured man to a more secluded part of the ship...

The Cerean woman had been so welcoming, too. Fool! You never invite a stranger onto your vessel, lest they be a denizen of the dark, the vast, cold desolation of space.

With that, Andja tucks her datapad away again. Fair enough, for the drivel I usually put out...

At the mention of eating her stomach would let out a rather loud grumble. "It has been awhile since I have eaten. Since about the begining of the lockdown I would say." Ive would sit down and dish herself up a bowl of soup and begin eating.

Krios watched the exchanges at first a little concerned, then amused.

"We'll get along just fine." he mumbled between the last bites of his meal, taking his bowl to the sink then stretching to his full height. "There's more if you need it" , he said more clearly. "I'm Krios. I hope you and the Force know what you've gotten yourself into."

Feeling a bit calmer, Armatta finally remembered her manners.

"Oh, yeah, I don't think that I gave you my name," she said to Ive. "It's Armatta Tano'bi."

Ive would smile at the now warm welcome. She knew there would be hesitation at the least with her sudden appearance.

"Thank you all. As long as I follow the guidance of the Force I fear nothing. For if it is my time then the Force Wills it." Taking another spoonful of soup her eyes would rolld back a bit. It tasted like the best thing she'd ever eaten. Of course that could have just been the hunger talking.

"It's a pleasure to know your name Miss Tano'bi." Setting her spoon in the bowl she would stand and bow to everyone then return to her Soup.