Make your own Deployment Cards - in five minutes or less!

By Bitterman, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

if only I had access to a windows 10 computer. (I'm in a Mac at home, outdated PC at work situation)

would one of you make this Ewok card for me. and the snare condition card if the editor allows for such a thing

Ewok Hunters

Rebel

Hunter - Creature - Ewok

Figures:2

Figure cost 2

Surge: +1 damage Surge: Snare

Double Action: Spring Trap: Choose 1 hostel figure

within 5 spaces. That figure suffers Snare and 1

damage.

Effcient Travel: You ignore additional moment

point costs for difficult terrain and hostile figures.

Stealth: While Defending, While not adjacent to a

hostile figure, you may re-roll 1 white defense die.

Health: 3

Speed: 3

Defense: Black and White

Attack: Ranged green and red

Snare

Your speed is reduced by 2 to

a minimum of 1.

————

While defending, add +3

accuracy to the attack result.

————

Discard this condition at the

end of your activation.

“I’m trapped in a tiny net”

-Chosen One

Kungpow

This is really nice, Bitterman.

Have you considered going nuts and making a full-blown extension for Strange Eons?

This is amazing! Thank you so much!

4 hours ago, Strawhat said:

This is really nice, Bitterman.

Have you considered going nuts and making a full-blown extension for Strange Eons?

No, mainly because I'd never heard of it! ;) I'll take a look and if it's something that can be done quickly, then maybe. For now I'm having much more fun using the tool than I'd have rebuilding it into a plugin, unless it's a very quick job indeed. [edit] After a quick look, no, sorry. Too different to what's been done, too much work involved.

Edited by Bitterman

This is fantastic! :)

Can someone, please, post the the skirmish versions for the other characters with specific skirmish upgrades? (IG-88 with Focused On The Kill, Han Solo with Rogue Smuggler and Chewbacca with Wookie Avenger)?

Thank you.

On 10/23/2017 at 5:32 PM, supersayian said:

I also did that one as well.

Deployment Card - Empire - Darth Vader, Lord of the sith (Unique) [Skirmish Only] [custom].png

9 hours ago, montanhas18 said:

Can someone, please, post the the skirmish versions for the other characters with specific skirmish upgrades? (IG-88 with Focused On The Kill, Han Solo with Rogue Smuggler and Chewbacca with Wookie Avenger)?

Here's my efforts, but a couple of disclaimers:

• I'm fairly sure there's other versions kicking around that someone hand-made in an art package, in higher resolution. With a bit of searching you may be able to find them.
  • I've not added "may not take a Skirmish Upgrade" or "may only be taken in a <faction> army", because the cards are already basically full. Consider them play references, picking a legal army list is the responsibility of the user!

Deployment_Card_Rebellion_Chewbacca_Wook Deployment_Card_Rebellion_Han_Solo_Rogue

Deployment_Card_Empire_Darth_Vader_Drive Deployment_Card_Mercenaries_IG_88_Focuse

Wow! That was fast :) Thank you!

14 hours ago, Bitterman said:

No, mainly because I'd never heard of it! ;) I'll take a look and if it's something that can be done quickly, then maybe. For now I'm having much more fun using the tool than I'd have rebuilding it into a plugin, unless it's a very quick job indeed. [edit] After a quick look, no, sorry. Too different to what's been done, too much work involved.

Well, I did say it would be nuts! :D

Thanks again for making this.

Good!

Can I help you to make a Ukrainian language pack? I see this as instrument to recruit more players, removing language barrier

10 minutes ago, Didyk2 said:

Can I help you to make a Ukrainian language pack? I see this as instrument to recruit more players, removing language barrier

I'm really sorry but this application was not created with localisation in mind (being intended for my own use, first and foremost). To support other languages would be quite a substantial amount of work, more than I'm prepare to put in at this point I'm afraid. :(

This tool is amazing, it formats the cards perfectly and super easy to use.

Deployment Card - Neutral - Galen Marek, Secret Apprentice (Unique) [custom].png

Size Matters Not either breaks missions, because objects can be moved into and through impassable terrain and because doors are objects. Or alternatively doesn't work, because moving objects isn't defined. (You would be placing objects in adjacent spaces or within X spaces.)

14 minutes ago, a1bert said:

Size Matters Not either breaks missions , because objects can be moved into and through impassable terrain and because doors are objects. Or alternatively doesn't work, because moving objects isn't defined. (You would be placing objects in adjacent spaces or within X spaces.)

That was the idea. Notice the card is skirmish only. Probably should be once per mission and only 2 spaces. If objects can't actually be pushed, I guess it would use the "place that obejct within 2 spaces of its current location" wording.

I love this tool! Thank you so much.

Deployment Card - Empire - Dark Trooper [custom].png Deployment Card - Empire - Dark Trooper (Elite) [custom].png Deployment Card - Rebellion - Bothan Spy (Elite) [custom].png Deployment Card - Rebellion - Bothan Spy [custom].png

Edited by bdgolish

Can Master Spy interact at any time? Should it read: "Once during your activation..." ? (And possibly also "Limit one Master Spy ability per round.)

Edited by a1bert

Just to let you know, the app has had a minor update - I'd somehow missed support for <tech>, <insight>, and <might> symbols. They're now supported. Download the new version from here as per usual.

Can´ t see abilities box, health, speed, attack and defense. Traits, title, point cost, text box etc. are visible, but the rest is not. Im using Win10 (at home and also at work - tested on both PC´ s). Am I doing something wrong?

You mean they're not appearing on the image? Set the Group Size to greater than zero - the app tries to be smart about when to show what (no point showing Speed etc. for a Skirmish Upgrade card for example).

1 hour ago, Bitterman said:

You mean they're not appearing on the image? Set the Group Size to greater than zero - the app tries to be smart about when to show what (no point showing Speed etc. for a Skirmish Upgrade card for example).

The app really is smarter then me.. =D Thank you! It even makes sense now. =)

I donno why but i can't seem to make the abilities bar and the bottom bar (health etc) appear on the card.
Any wonder why?

10 minutes ago, erlucius90 said:

I donno why but i can't seem to make the abilities bar and the bottom bar (health etc) appear on the card.
Any wonder why?

Probably the same thing:

2 hours ago, Bitterman said:

Set the Group Size to greater than zero - the app tries to be smart about when to show what (no point showing Speed etc. for a Skirmish Upgrade card for example).

6 minutes ago, Bitterman said:

Probably the same thing:

Thank you very much!
Wanted to make my first creative trial, there you go!
What do you think? :D

Deployment Card - Rebellion - Mace Windu, Master Jedi (Unique) [custom].png

Hey! I'm new to the forums and I thought this card creator was neat, so I made a bunch, including Zuckuss and 4-LOM. Feedback and CC is appreciated.

By the way, 4-LOM will be nerfed a ton. His Sonic Blast is crazy overpowered.

Deployment Card - Mercenaries - Zuckuss (Unique) [custom].png

Deployment Card - Mercenaries - 4-LOM, Loyal Killer (Unique) [Skirmish Only] [custom].png

Thank you so much for making this! I can now make actually good looking house ruled cards rather than my old strategy of masking tape and sharpie. Well done you champion of the people you.

5a00fc1334b4c_DeploymentCard-Empire-SC2-MRepulsorTank(Elite)custom.png.520b4582470fd9348f56fbb50aec5a10.png