Wish list

By zeromage, in General Discussion

I keep hearing that EH is done after this expansion but there is so much more this game could do. Anyone have any wish lists for the future of this game?

mine:

arkham side board with dunwich innsmouth, etc

severn valley sideboard

glaaki

Old leech

Dagon

the blackness from the stars

mordiggian

y'golonac

tsathoggua

a mi-go inspired "AO"

more monsters

theres so many other mythos writers to expand into. Heck even Stephen king has some great contributions to the mythos (it might be prohibitive though considering they would need to get the rights to his stuff though).

Death is only the beginning. Having a new main board (lovecraft country) would be the end of EH in that all the existing expansions would be incompatible with it, but it would be the continuation of the EH story.

Sort of like EH season 2 (or AH season 3 if you prefer).

A new game built with campaign mode in mind would be my wish.

When we were discussing possible locations for those new Mystic Ruins, I noticed how totally not covered a lot of the middle East is. There's nothing in Arabia, Mesopotamia or Persia on the map. And yet, the ruins of Babylon or the Nameless City in the Arabian desert are actual mythos locations that would not be well covered, I'd think, by either Istanbul or the Pyramids, or that one space in India. So, a Persian sideboard might be interesting. That could cover anything from Bagdad to Samarkand, depending on which part of the map is used.

Other interesting places we don't have on the map are Greece (Crete, Mycenaens). Or all the various underground realms. There's so many. Mount V Voormithadreth, Y'quaa, the Cavern of Archetypes, K'n-yan...

K'n-yan is a Mystery for Yig.

I'd like to see some more Ancient Ones. Maybe Yibb-Tstll (making evade checks difficult, and maybe Cultists could seek out Investigators), or Y'Golonac (involving Tomes, since so many investigators get abilities with Tomes), maybe even Cthugha (that could hurt you if you move more than one space a turn)