Board but with symbols

By Bludgeon, in Talisman Home Brews

So, I started converting this to English. :)

however, I've decided to squeeze the two ends further apart, and actually add 2 spaces on each side, the far right side, now goes to a dragon region. Still lots of work. I shrunk the board by 15%. And am using Photoshop at 225DPI.

we shall see.

On 10/19/2020 at 6:45 PM, SirThom said:

So, I started converting this to English. :)

however, I've decided to squeeze the two ends further apart, and actually add 2 spaces on each side, the far right side, now goes to a dragon region. Still lots of work. I shrunk the board by 15%. And am using Photoshop at 225DPI.

we shall see.

I can’t wait to see it!

IMG_20201026_205631683_compress34.thumb.jpg.458892ed80afa9419f7f4bff50fe9f34.jpg Printed out on paper, trimmed, glued. Repinted small space areas that got spilt in half.

Will play for a few weeks. Checking for spelling issues. Before making a poster.

Plus, I added 4 spaces on the main board, including a Tower, and an Inn.

Then using ________________s dragon land board, I changed it to fit my table, that rounds at the ends. Plus overall the entire thing is 3-4 inches smaller.

Edited by SirThom
On 10/27/2020 at 1:59 PM, SirThom said:

Will play for a few weeks. Checking for spelling issues. Before making a poster.

I'd be happy to proofread for grammar/spelling if it means I could get my hands on your file(s). It looks incredible, much better than mine! πŸ™‚

I am working on a self made Talisman expansion for the Kingdom Hearts version. It would be wonderful if you could post a clearer image. πŸ™‚

I am working on a cutom anime prob naruto based or fairytale not sure yet when i get the time working so hard atm