Does anyone have a Compilation of all the rules added to the game by each expansion?

By eagletsi111, in General Discussion

I have every expansion and sometimes trying to find the rules while looking through all the different rule books is tedious. I was wondering if anyone has created a compilation of all the rules.

If not I'm thinking about undertaking this project in my spare time.

thanks,

I have listed the introduced rules by oldest big box to newest big box expansion to oldest small box expansion to newest small box expansion (alas without Dreamlands and cities in ruin since they still haven't arrived in germany :wacko: )

Rules introduced by:

Mountains of Madness:

- focus tokens

- rules for moving on the additional side board

- prelude cards

- unique assets

- alternate combat tests (e.g. testing lore instead of willpower)

- magical and physical resistance of monsters in combat

- adventures

Under the Pyramids:

- rules for moving on the additional side board

- impairment markers

Forsaken Lore

- Condition: Lost in time and space

Strange Remnants:

- Mystic ruins encounter cards

Signs of Carcosa:

- no new rules -

Since the rules for using the additional side board are on the sideboard itself, impairment markers, mystic ruins encounter cards and the condition "Lost in Time and Space" are self-explanatory you only need the rulebook from "Mountains of Madness" to complement the base game rules

Thanks this is a great start, but what about other new cards, like detained and other types. It would be nice if they were all in one document, along with the FAQ's for each expansion too.

Edited by eagletsi111

I cut up all the pages and slid them into a plastic sleeve booklet in order of release, with the faq. At least this made it easier to flip through the pages without getting lost between all the booklets and loose sheets. What you could do then is add tags and an index?

On 19.9.2017 at 10:19 PM, eagletsi111 said:

Thanks this is a great start, but what about other new cards, like detained and other types. It would be nice if they were all in one document, along with the FAQ's for each expansion too.

i left these out because i thought they are self explanatory -_- What exactly do you mean by "other cards"?