Fiction Library

By Manchu, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

Will there be more compilations like First Scroll?

Having no relationship (other than customer) with FFG, I couldn’t say. But the time where a Second Scroll could have been assembled and published came a while back. Perhaps @DGLaderoute could shine some light on this topic?

Sorry, I have absolutely no idea. I'm just a freelancer, writing what I'm asked to write!

I hope they do more compilations. It certainly is more convenient for people who want to get caught up on the story to find them bundled together.

updated

dutifully updated

Good job! This is such a great resource.

Is anyone else finding the links don’t work? Says server can’t be found.

Some of the fiction was packaged in the Dynasty Packs. Kolat Informant kindly uploaded scans but that site is now down.

this is terrific! great job.

but hey, why not include the clan novellas on this list too, even if just the titles, to see where they fit in the timeline?

would be super helpful.

This order isn't the timeline order. Many stories split over several points in the timeline. This is my best crack at timeline and it has the novellas.

What are the chances this page will be updated? New stories haven't been added to the list since April.

I have been a little busy IRL but will update the OP eventually.

Updated, although there remains work to be done.

Updated

Updated

It appears that Red Petals Scatter may have been overlooked.

Many thanks! I added it but like its companions, the details will have to be filled in later on.

updated ~

updated~