L5R Local Community Groups

By Mirith, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Updated Phoenix Az launch event with link

Edited by twylite

I do this for AGOT2.0, so I made a list of all the Launch Party events I know of in FFG Region 6 (ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, and the part of MD that is adjacent to VA). If you know of an event in this area that is not on this list, please comment directly to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IWjjgu8ZE1EkGiAijk0MOLu_dOGf-VuhFK3bsApBMSM/edit?usp=drive_web

Edited by Kakita Shiro
On 9/19/2017 at 8:57 AM, Malraza said:

Does anyone know of a place in/around Baltimore that's going to be running L5R?

Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie is running something next Saturday from 10-2

Anyone aware of groups in the milwaukee wi area?

On 9/30/2017 at 8:11 PM, kac said:

Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie is running something next Saturday from 10-2

Thank you so much for telling me about this.

4 hours ago, Malraza said:

My pleasure! I'll be there, God willing, and hope to see you.

I'll be the guy playing Crane, as I have since the first release of the CCG a long time ago when we played back at the old Armory in Pikesville.

On 8/16/2017 at 1:22 PM, RandomJC said:

Anyone in South Florida?

Where in South Florida are you located? I'm in the Broward area, should be getting my cores tomorrow and looking for a game!

21 minutes ago, someuberdude said:

Where in South Florida are you located? I'm in the Broward area, should be getting my cores tomorrow and looking for a game!

I'm in Broward. Hope to get my stuff today/tomorrow, if work allows.

We will have a couple of players at Sanctuary Games in Hutchinson, MN tonight. We may have a few more join us. Anyone wants to play or get a demo is welcome. I believe there will be core sets available to buy but I can't guarantee how many.

If you in Cape Town, South Africa we have a playgroup hosted at Quantum Gaming in Plumstead.

https://www.facebookcom/quantumgamingCT

PM me if you need more details

Edited by Noxragnarok
address

Started a new group for Las Vegas area venues to post to, as the old CCG one doesn't seem to have an admin anymore. Named for the notorious gambling house, which I thought appropriate.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1465985726772659/

On 10/2/2017 at 7:56 PM, Malraza said:

Did you get a chance to come out? The line for those buying the game literally went out the door at one point.

There were a number of obvious Scorpion players there, including a gentleman with a cool red mask sitting next to me at one point. Got in two great games, including one against a gentleman who happened to be playing with a 3 core deck! I'm just glad I hung in against him! I'll be getting my additional cores as I can.

We're having an opening day tournament a week late ;) This Sunday at 1PM at the Comics Closet in Shrewsbury PA. Just in case anyone in the Baltimore area is looking for another L5R hit, we're about 45 minutes north of the city.

3 hours ago, agarrett said:

We're having an opening day tournament a week late ;) This Sunday at 1PM at the Comics Closet in Shrewsbury PA. Just in case anyone in the Baltimore area is looking for another L5R hit, we're about 45 minutes north of the city.

I will add you to my list of Northeastern US launch events.

On 8/11/2017 at 11:09 PM, Mandalore525 said:

Is anyone else on this forum from the Auburn/Opelaika area of Alabama? I'll be moving back to Auburn next week, and I was going to stop by Game Time Hobbies to ask them if any customers have expressed interest in the game so far (since I already go there alot to play X-Wing). Unless there's already a group somewhere else? I'm also frequently in Birmingham, AL, if there's any interested players there.

I live in the Birmingham, Alabama area and would like to play the updated rules of L5r. I am not part of a group, though. I have not played in a while but have Celestial or newer cards. I would like to learn the current rule set and get back into the game.

Bumping this since we've fallen off.

On 10/12/2017 at 7:33 PM, CodeWolf444 said:

I live in the Birmingham, Alabama area and would like to play the updated rules of L5r. I am not part of a group, though. I have not played in a while but have Celestial or newer cards. I would like to learn the current rule set and get back into the game.

The new game is not compatible with the CCG cards, sorry.

Sanctuary Games

Hutchinson, MAN

Mondays @ 7

Thursdays 6:30

Everyone welcome.

On 8/23/2017 at 2:24 PM, Tcmmy said:

Any groups or individuals in Chicagoland?

There's a lot of Chicagoland players.

Gaming Goat Chicago on Harlem meets Sundays at 2pm.

Pastimes meets Thursday evenings. There's a dedicated FB group called "Chicagoland L5R Players" look it up and join.

Periodic bump