Regionals Coverage - Feedback Sought

By ThreeD6, in Organized Play

Hey All

Here are our videos from our Regionals event,

We have Nats in just under a month so looking for some feedback or Suggestions on the Videos

I only watched a little bit, but you have a nice stream going here. IMO, the most important aspects of streams are:

• Clearly showing the power totals
  • Being able to clearly see the cards, especially the plots
  • Commentary that knows all the cards and, ideally, adds strategy discussion

You guys do a good job on all of these points. The only minor issue is that the cards are relatively small due to all of the other stuff on the screen. It also hurt that the play mats were so far apart (at least in the top 8 game), so you have that dead space in the middle. I think you could cut the twitch/facebook stuff in the bottom banner and just include it at the beginning or end of the video. Maybe it makes sense if you are twitch streaming, but I am more used to youtube videos.

I'm not sure how I feel about the gold tracker. It's cool that you show it, but it is constantly changing and seems like it is prone for errors to the point that I don't think I would trust whatever number you have showing there. It also probably adds a lot of editing effort that is probably not worth it.

I like the player name, faction, and agenda in the corners. That makes it very clear who is playing and which player you are talking about.

One last thing that you might want to add is something showing first player.

Great job and good luck with Nats!

Thanks heaps,

Should be able to take all that on board