Need to replace some components (-_-)

By Kestin, in General Discussion

Alright. So. I'm in a situation.

I played Eldritch Horror last night (yay!) and it was very fun. In order to cut down on used table space, I put all the cards for the Ancient Ones (except the Ancient Ones themselves, so the mysteries, special encounters, and research encounters) and the epic monsters in the lid of the box on the ground. My cat decided this looked like a great place to pee . So, despite having almost every component for $100 worth of games (Eldritch Horror and Mountains of Maddness), they have been rendered completely unplayable (since we can't actually use any of the Ancient Ones; even Ithaqua, which we were playing, somehow had a card in the box that got peed on).

Anyone know if it's possible to get a new set of Epic Monsters and Ancient One-related cards for the two games, rather than re-buying the whole things?

You could pee on all the rest of your cards so the damaged ones will no longer stick out. Otherwise I would keep an eye out for a cheap used copy on Ebay.

Edited by Meretrix

I understand your pain,but it seems you will need a new copy of the game. Grandpa used to say "The best time to waste money,is when you are alive". You are angry and all,but its just money,mang.Cheer up!

"It's just money."

"Barely makes money."

HAH! But yeah. Just wondering if anyone knew of a way to source cards for cheap, of if there was a chance FFG would send cards and monsters. :P

Ask them (FFG).

They are usually very helpful.

Edited by StLemon

If you contact customer service, they can usually help with some of the particular components. You might want to catalog the damage with pictures and a list of whats damaged in case they ask for specific items.