Vincent Lee Stats

By BoardRadio, in General Discussion

So,he is a doctor and has only 1 of wisdom??I dont really get it,i mean,investigators stats represent thier profession or their past.

He has high influence and strenght,maybe he used money and intimidation to get his title,i dont know xD

New to the forum,hope its the right place to post this.

18 hours ago, BoardRadio said:

So,he is a doctor and has only 1 of wisdom??I dont really get it,i mean,investigators stats represent thier profession or their past.

There is no "Wisdom" skill in this game.
"Lore" most of the time means "Arcane knowledge" and "Mythos Knowledge".
Vincent is a doctor, he has medical knowledge, not arcane.
Most situations which require the character to be wise use the "Observation" skill or the "Influence" skill.

Observation = scientific knowledge, Lore = esoteric knowledge.

It does bother me quite a bit that our archeologist, Monetery Jack has a poor lore however. He should be one of the highest lore investigators in the game. Especially since he is based on Indiana Jones. But they turned him into a dumb thug.

Edited by Meretrix
1 hour ago, Meretrix said:

Observation = scientific knowledge, Lore = esoteric knowledge.

It does bother me quite a bit that our archeologist, Monetery Jack has a poor lore however. He should be one of the highest lore investigators in the game. Especially since he is based on Indiana Jones. But they turned him into a dumb thug.

If I recall, that was due to an old tabletop playthrough the devs had done when he used his whip and snagged lit dynamite...

I thought Observation was more of a perception thing. My boy Tony has a 4 in that, and it's hard to see him as a scientist

3 hours ago, Matt620 said:

If I recall, that was due to an old tabletop playthrough the devs had done when he used his whip and snagged lit dynamite...

I thought Observation was more of a perception thing. My boy Tony has a 4 in that, and it's hard to see him as a scientist

Observation can indeed represent perception as it does with our favorite spy Trish, but is also used by scientists like Kate Winthrop. Lore always represents arcane/esoteric knowledge.