Showcase: B-wing

By Piscopas, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

N9LwTLU.jpg

uUqMyap.jpg

XOT4h9h.jpg

mXjepgX.jpg

from my first weeks with an airbrush. one of my favorites!

Painted these two up for the Outryder cup and they spent the weekend in my basement... I can't help but think that if I had remembered to pack these guys I would have won my match:

JiveRGypToxTIbc7l9D0Wm-z3hK644JVl13sgm_R

gWkeJs8LWRGXXrW4fUu8JruZxZOksf0NUXagpi-e

V3MNP2tvyt91xGphiYYHq6hwWaoNUDckvu5Jqmy-

Their cannons actually broke off years ago and I have always called them Lefty and Righty.

12 minutes ago, Whalers on the moon said:

Painted these two up for the Outryder cup and they spent the weekend in my basement... I can't help but think that if I had remembered to pack these guys I would have won my match:

JiveRGypToxTIbc7l9D0Wm-z3hK644JVl13sgm_R

gWkeJs8LWRGXXrW4fUu8JruZxZOksf0NUXagpi-e

V3MNP2tvyt91xGphiYYHq6hwWaoNUDckvu5Jqmy-

Their cannons actually broke off years ago and I have always called them Lefty and Righty.

Nice! I did a simple quick fix on a B’s cannon with a paperclip. Just peel some plastic off.
wkNJReK.jpg

Painted a B-Wing to match my red A-Wing. The poor guy has a broken cannon, so I` have to see if I can scrounge up a paperclip or something similar and fix it.

ya7FlYE.jpg
PwM5oJQ.jpg
xK1ui6Z.jpg

@ Jiwestone , you could trim the other cannon so it is the same length as the broken one or come up with replacement barrels for both and have it be a modified weapons system compared to that of a standard B-Wing.

Edited by Marcus Starkiller